Pre-Game Talk: The last game of the season*

Answer these questions, friends

• Total voters

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Oooh. The one about Draisaitl would be good. I have learned to really dislike Kucherov. He’s such a whining sniveling bitch. Having Drai nerf him would be awesome.
As long as Leafs don’t shoot like Raptors did tonight, I think Leafs beat them. 20+ year streak over. Then they go another 40 without winning 2nd round

When was the last time Vegas even lost in regulation? I'll be cheering hard for Seattle tomorrow, but I think it's fairly unlikely they'll beat Vegas in regulation - especially if they rest anyone.
It was actually loss to Oilers

Reactions: McBeastMode

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
I have to say I remember back in January... Stauffer was constantly saying he thought the Oilers would have about 109 points at the end of the year. Crazy

He got inside acccess to the script from Vince McMahon and Gary Buttman, and after we hit 109 he’s going to leap from the broadcast booth and smash a chair over Jack Eichel’s head

Reactions: Leonardlizard

Sheikyerbouti

ShakeyerMcBooty
Nov 4, 2006
Van isle
I'd just like to see Draisaitl move his feet and play hard. He's turned off the engines in the last three or so games and I'm not sure you can just turn them on again at will. It may take a few games for him to get going again and time isn't a luxury in the playoffs.
Agreed, but Drai CAN turn it on again at will. I wish he was a 100% 100% of the time player, but I've sorta accepted that he plays a physically taxing style of hockey and this is his personality.

If we ever win a cup he will be the mvp, He elevates his play better than anyone when it counts.

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
I'd just like to see Draisaitl move his feet and play hard. He's turned off the engines in the last three or so games and I'm not sure you can just turn them on again at will. It may take a few games for him to get going again and time isn't a luxury in the playoffs.
Bro you sure ? Drai has been our most impactfull forward last few games. He's been all over the place.

Reactions: Drivesaitl and bone

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
He got inside acccess to the script from Vince McMahon and Gary Buttman, and after we hit 109 he’s going to leap from the broadcast booth and smash a chair over Jack Eichel’s head
If that actually plays out then I hope its Jack Michaels head. ;)

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Tonight's the night. We're gonna do it. I can taste it. Gonna be there tonight.. So it WILL happen.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Winnipeg has stabilized things a little bit, possibly to the point that LA might be a more attractive opponent at this very moment. But...the road to the Cup went through Winnipeg the first five times...so bring on the Jets!

Reactions: Despote

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
McDavid 2 goals 4 points. Draisatl 2 goals 4 points.

Puts McDavid past 155 and Draisatl past Kucherov's best season.
Mcdavid and Draisaitl won't play enough minutes to put up pints esp if we r up.

Be surprised if they play more then 10 minutes or so each.....

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Mcdavid and Draisaitl won't play enough minutes to put up pints esp if we r up.

Be surprised if they play more then 10 minutes or so each.....
Hahaha.

I mean if the team is up 4-0 after the 1st, maybe they'll only play 15 minutes, but 10? You're out of your mind. Even 15 seems like a stretch.

BigFuzzyDice

the giant Kane in your azz
Jul 8, 2016
As spring approaches the wildfire risk increases. Call 310-fire to report .

Update. Due to the large surge of calls clarification is required.. if you spot smoke from the bush, call immediately. however Flames on the golf course are a totally normal part of spring in alberta. Don't be concerned.

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
Man , If the Kraken beat LA....am I being a little crazy for thinking we should lose and play the Kraken in round 1 !

Anyhow just win baby !
Kraken play Vegas, so you'd also need Anaheim to beat LA ending their 81 game losing streak (actually 12).

Just win and see what happens. Winning and Kraken winning in OT with a miracle in Anaheim, it could happen anyways.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad