Pre-Game Talk: The last game of the season*

Answer these questions, friends

• Total voters

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
*is what this would be if we were Flames fans lol

When I looked at the standings and the schedule about two weeks ago, I was like “too bad about those losses to Columbus, now we probably can’t get to 50 wins and break last season’s win or point total … we’d have to win like every single remaining game.”

Well, here we are.

A chance at 50 wins.

And if McDavid plays, a chance at 156 points.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
No option for NAIT's starting goalie?

Thought I read it's customer appreciation night so I assume the big guns are dressed.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
So this game is a back to back for the Sharks.

Assuming they can, I suspect they'll call up and start Strauss Mann, that American kid they signed after the WHC last year.

He's got good numbers in the ECHL, but pretty meh in the AHL, and they're aiming for Bedard.

Feb 9, 2013
For me, its all about McJesus points ... of course, winning and finishing as well as we possibly can is important, but I want McDavid to rack up the points.

Let's burn the Sharks 10-0 ... with McDavid in on every goal. ;)

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Man , If the Kraken beat LA....am I being a little crazy for thinking we should lose and play the Kraken in round 1 !

Anyhow just win baby !

Reactions: mkatcherin00

GreeningOil

Yarpmeister
Jun 22, 2016
Saskatoon
LFG. This season has been wild. I think the boys faced their adversity, had injuries, questionable defence and goaltending.

The way we’re playing right now has turned me into a believer!

Reactions: Gordy Elbows

kevy9999

Mar 10, 2023
just no injuries please

I know there is still something to play for but please be careful

I think they win 4-1 and finish 2nd (Vegas gets a point)
Be careful lol.lol what kind wussy talk is that. That's when you get injured when you don't try hard and are careful and soft. You play hard and to win.. If you ever have played competive sport you would know athletes don't think that way. Injuries can happen freakishly at anytime over the 82 game schedule. Funny thing is you say be careful and expect them to cake walk sanjose 4-1 lol. Sanjose is am nhl team last time I checked and yes we will have to try hard to win.

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
Be careful lol.lol what kind wussy talk is that. That's when you get injured when you don't try hard and are careful and soft. You play hard and to win.. If you ever have played competive sport you would know athletes don't think that way. Injuries can happen freakishly at anytime over the 82 game schedule. Funny thing is you say be careful and expect them to cake walk sanjose 4-1 lol. Sanjose is am nhl team last time I checked and yes we will have to try hard to win.
San Jose doesn't want to win though.

McDavid 2 goals 4 points. Draisatl 2 goals 4 points.

Puts McDavid past 155 and Draisatl past Kucherov's best season.
I like it, end the regular season on monster game by both of them lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad