The Justin Schultz Sweepstakes

MVP of West Hollywd

Oct 28, 2008
Lol lived in Edmonton all my life been to WEM maybe a dozen times. Its not even Edmonton's busiest mall Southgate is

As another Edmontoner I always had the impression WEM had more employees than Southgate has customers. I can't imagine it's close when it comes to total people, it's like 10-15x as big when being double floored is taken into account, and still feels as busy

Jerky Leclerc

Feb 27, 2002
Anaheim
Visit site
Apparently his favorite player Scott Niedermayer does not have as much pull with the kid to get him to sign in Anaheim. Anaheim wasted so much time. What a shame. This kid will learn that there is no shortcut in the NHL. Got to develop your game instead of fielding empty promises by some desperate NHL team on July 1st.

Free*

As another Edmontoner I always had the impression WEM had more employees than Southgate has customers. I can't imagine it's close when it comes to total people, it's like 10-15x as big when being double floored is taken into account, and still feels as busy
I imagine he meant busy in terms of busyness per square foot. And I actually think the busiest mall relative to area is actually Kingsway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad