NFL: The Josh McDaniels sweepstakes (?) are underway

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
From McDaniels perspective, he's got a good gig in NE and is paid well. He might as well wait for an ideal situation to come along as it will probably be his last shot at being a HC. (Yes I know it doesn't appear like he was offered the job) The Browns on the surface look like a good job, but ownership is a train wreck and is basically preventing any sort of success there.

Last edited:

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
tenor.gif
So the Pats lost this round of the McDaniels sweepstakes. :naughty:

Reactions: Tuggy

pockets

Thank you, Bill!
Aug 12, 2003
Green Mountain
So the Pats lost this round of the McDaniels sweepstakes. :naughty:
Nah, I think it’s probably split between Pats’ fans but I have no issue with him coming back, the guy has 3 rings in the last 5 years as an OC. His play calling this season wasn’t great but look what he had to work with. This offseason Belichick the GM needs to help the offense by giving McD and Brady (assuming he re-signs) more reliable weapons than just White, a significantly injured Edelman, and a couple rookie wrs.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Nah, I think it’s probably split between Pats’ fans but I have no issue with him coming back, the guy has 3 rings in the last 5 years as an OC. His play calling this season wasn’t great but look what he had to work with. This offseason Belichick the GM needs to help the offense by giving McD and Brady (assuming he re-signs) more reliable weapons than just White, a significantly injured Edelman, and a couple rookie wrs.
Be that as it may, it keeps the threat of him succeeding Belichik alive.

pockets

Thank you, Bill!
Aug 12, 2003
Green Mountain
Be that as it may, it keeps the threat of him succeeding Belichik alive.
Possibly, but Belichick still has a few seasons left in him and after this season I'd say it's looking more likely that Steve Belichick is being groomed to take over one day.

member 51464

How many seasons for belichek to have the all time wins record?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Strange to think Belichick is still 5-6 years away from that.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
And Ringo Starr has 11 #1 albums too.

Reactions: Tuggy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad