The Injury Thread, '23-24 Edition - Samuelsson (UBI, surgery, done for year), Girgensons (Ill, D2D), Bryson (eye), Power (face)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
per Don, Girgs is very very close but with 3 days of no practices it is not good timing for him to play tonight vs Boston

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Add EJ and I guess Joki as well.

Screenshot_20240119_140852_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240119_140840_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
Sammy not at practice, EJ has returned per Herringbone.
I like Sammy, I like him a lot especially when he isn't recovering from an injury, is he gonna play enough games at an effective level to be worth his contract? He is a great defender but part of the allure to that extension was that he could play top pair with dahlin logging steady minutes freeing up his game, do we still see that as a possibility or is he going to be a 4 mil no.5?

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
I like Sammy, I like him a lot especially when he isn't recovering from an injury, is he gonna play enough games at an effective level to be worth his contract? He is a great defender but part of the allure to that extension was that he could play top pair with dahlin logging steady minutes freeing up his game, do we still see that as a possibility or is he going to be a 4 mil no.5?
If he stopped blocking shots then he might not miss so many games, but kinda counterintuitive in trying to win games

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
If he stopped blocking shots then he might not miss so many games, but kinda counterintuitive in trying to win games
I know that's part of his game but does that mean never playing a full season apart of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland