The Injury Thread, '23-24 Edition - Samuelsson (UBI, surgery, done for year), Girgensons (Ill, D2D), Bryson (eye), Power (face)

Status
Not open for further replies.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Getty Images didn't have any pics from the Bruins game that Tage was tagged in...

View attachment 768986

That is from the Pens game.

It looks like he had the same skates on in the video of each of the two injuries against Boston.

Lots of modern skates have tongues that are easily replaceable. And it does look like that was the area that was stepped on. So, my guess is that they just changed the laces and maybe the tongue and did not need to swap out his skates.

:dunno:

Thanks. I've looked at those CCM's (since that boot deals with my fallen arches properly). It's a pretty tough and durable boot.

But not like True's which are almost impervious to feeling puck impacts. Damn near bullet proof.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm

Let team prove worthy and let them w benson get above 500 and pick a goalie to push in Feb behind w Upl . Like our D depth

Let Quinn and Thompson platoon slowly without emotional setbacks to be ready for Feb 1 push , if team can stay above 8 by that time

Jan 7. Pittsburgh. Is game 39 or 40.

After Feb 1 is game 48 or 49. . We have 7 wins in 18 games NOW

Last edited:

oldgoalie

Goaltending matters.
Jan 7, 2004
VA
Looked like he pulled a hamstring by his reaction last night. Or maybe he finally just shit himself because of their lackadaisical play. I'm guessing pulled muscle/LBI though the shitting his pants is warranted.
hopefully just a pulled hammy. If he tore it, that’s a long ass recovery. I’ve pulled hamstrings bad enough while playing to be black and blue from my ass to the back of my knee. IIRC, I was back skating in about two weeks.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
This is almost the exact opposite of our injury "luck" from last year. Last year, the defense was injured to hell and back for the first half of the year while the forwards were healthy all year. Now, the forwards are injured to hell and back (half our top 6, two useful bottom 6ers and 4 strong PKers) while the defense is not only healthy, but we have an excess of NHL-caliber Dmen (thanks to RJ's emergence as a viable option).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad