The Inaugural Jersey Discussion Thread

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
Agree. This mockup is much better.

minhome.jpg

Million times better. If there were gonna do a new design, why not mirror the white's we already have and people love? Now the white jersey is going to be a different after what, 2 years? Stupid.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Just came to say... previously I couldn't stand your reds but loved all the others including the alts. The new design from yesterday looks solid too. Probably top 2 or 3 in the league IMO. :clap:

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Million times better. If there were gonna do a new design, why not mirror the white's we already have and people love? Now the white jersey is going to be a different after what, 2 years? Stupid.

Only minor tweaks, nothing major and only because of Adidas.

Fremitus Borealis

Flügelstürmer
Feb 4, 2007
The Slot
I would absolutely love it if they used wheat instead of white. Too bad they never will. But still, our whites are nice. Or at least... I hope they still are :laugh:

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
Only minor tweaks, nothing major and only because of Adidas.

so once again we're a team where the home / away jerseys don't match, because adding a stripe to the front of the road jerseys doesn't qualify as a minor tweak

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
It's hilarious that the low point of this week is apparently going to be the neckline of these new jerseys.

:laugh: This is a good week. I almost completely forgot about the jersey unveiling among all the expansion and trade talk.

All in all, I like them. When GM DR originally tried creating this team, he said he wanted them to play fast paced hockey, like the Habs always used to. Well, he couldn't make us look like the Habs of old, but gosh darn if Adidas won't try to.

On a side note, I'm glad the Predators will still look like the good old Mustard Tigers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad