GDT: The I Think We Can Leafs vs. The Train Wreck Habs on Legend Row Night HNIC 7-Jan23

TLeafsFan

A True BeLeafer
May 16, 2014
Eastern Ontario
Their season is so similar to that. Burke taking all the blame, then eventually having to fire wilson anyway and gets fired himself.

Its scary how its almost a carbon copy, yeah...

Complete with Bergevin saying Therrien's job is absolutely safe no matter what and its all on him...

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Just pulled out my tickets to head downtown and my $38 per seats are priced at $130 for this one....unbelievable.

coachbob

Jan 11, 2004
ONTARIO
Visit site
i am in florida and am a subscriber of rogers gamecenter. The game is blacked out tonight...anybody have any idea how i can watch the pre game ceremonies before the Leafs/Habs game?

scotian1

Dec 19, 2011
Kingston, N.S.
Fan 590 saying the projected start time is 7:25 pm. Montreal was given the option of staying in their room during the ceremony but Therrien said his players will be there to watch. Thought it was important for them to learn the history of the great players in the League.

Isvestia

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
Thanks for the GDT, Daisy... and for all the game info., Budsfan..

Since this is a special game for me (with Davey welcomed back and acknowledged..) I have a feeling that the curse is starting to lift.. and that we should see a great game, tonight..!

In honor of Dave Keon and the past Leafs, I'm posting a montage I did for last season start, that has a lot of older footage in the beginning of it... Hope you all enjoy it..!

The Boys Are Back: 2014-15 Season Start / Leafs vs Habs Mash-Up/Match-Up - TML

GO LEAFS GO !!

Thank you, Seer, for both vids. Well done!:clap::clap:

Crosscrease14

Dec 16, 2014
As much as I love a good tank, hope this one is a big win.
Feels like Deja vu looking at Montreal right now.

abc_truck_fall_120402_wb.jpg

mikebel111*

Habs fans take things too seriously.My relatives in Montreal almost got rough with me for petending to burn a Habs flag.

Well when we tell them the truth that their team is nothing without Price saving them, they will get angry at that

As they say. Truth hurts!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad