The I Hate Cats Thread

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Many of us hate cats. We hate people with cats. SO, this is the thread to hate on cats and the reasons why.

I hate cats because they are lazy d-bags that I am allergic to. I don't even like lasagna so Garfield can F off too.

Last edited:

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
People with cats are just lazy. They want an animal, but just don't want to have a responsibility to take care of it so they get a cat. Whats the point?

Reactions: Deen

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
The only redeeming thing about cats is the haggard bag that throws them at people in Simpsons.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
874.jpg

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
Umm, they need food and water every day and need to have clean litter boxes and veterinary checkups and stuff.
You can literally leave cats alone for a week and they are fine. Throw out some dry food, big water bowl and clean litter box and you're good.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Name one time a cat has ever done anything bad.

You cant.
The Cestershire cat from Alice in the Wonderland did lots of bad stuff I'm pretty sure if I remember correctly also Tom from Tom and Jersey was a complete ***-hole. Garfield ated all of Josh's lasagna all of the time and "Get Fuzzy" is a total jerk-lord. That's literally THREE cats right there off of the tip top of my mind that I can name, don't be a bozo about this I mean I like cats as much as my mum almost (she has over 7 cats and 2 weasels) but let's be honest when we are talking cat talk.

Thanks.

Chonged

Apr 24, 2018
I found one of those Garfield telephones in a storage unit once. I thought it was pretty neat but my girlfriend made me sell it.

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
The Cestershire cat from Alice in the Wonderland did lots of bad stuff I'm pretty sure if I remember correctly also Tom from Tom and Jersey was a complete ***-hole. Garfield ated all of Josh's lasagna all of the time and "Get Fuzzy" is a total jerk-lord. That's literally THREE cats right there off of the tip top of my mind that I can name, don't be a bozo about this I mean I like cats as much as my mum almost (she has over 7 cats and 2 weasels) but let's be honest when we are talking cat talk.

Thanks.

Don't forget Sylvester the Cat... he literally harassed, abused and ate Tweety Bird multiple times.

Reactions: VickAshley

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018

Thanks.

Also, Julie "The Cat" Gaffney was literally ejected from the first game against Iceland when she kicked two players in the shins.

Reactions: VickAshley

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com

Thanks.

Don't forget Sylvester the Cat... he literally harassed, abused and ate Tweety Bird multiple times.

Also, Julie "The Cat" Gaffney was literally ejected from the first game against Iceland when she kicked two players in the shins.

Kat Williams is also very vulgar.

Name one time a cat has ever done anything bad.

You cant.

Looks like you were 100% wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad