The I Hate Cats Thread

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
The Cestershire cat from Alice in the Wonderland did lots of bad stuff I'm pretty sure if I remember correctly also Tom from Tom and Jersey was a complete ***-hole. Garfield ated all of Josh's lasagna all of the time and "Get Fuzzy" is a total jerk-lord. That's literally THREE cats right there off of the tip top of my mind that I can name, don't be a bozo about this I mean I like cats as much as my mum almost (she has over 7 cats and 2 weasels) but let's be honest when we are talking cat talk.

Thanks.

Josh??? It was John you moron

Reactions: The Crypto Guy

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
I would be willing to wager a bet that you likely most probabably deserved it though. Were you pulling on its tail or did you tape it's whiskers to gether? Run over it with your wheel-chair?

I was very young so I'm not sure. Definitely didn't run it over with a wheelchair as I've never owned or used one.

Baby Punisher

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
20180816_185851.jpg
Cats rule!

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Well it's true, in what real life scenario do people just spontaneously burst out into choreographed singing and dancing routines doing normal mundane things

Flash mobs for example. lol

I've always hated them too BTW. We got on the subject somehow with my family and my aunt goes off. Musicals are sooooo stupid. Anyone can sing about what you're doing..."sings - I'm going poop. I hope It comes out good." lol

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
Well it's true, in what real life scenario do people just spontaneously burst out into choreographed singing and dancing routines doing normal mundane things

Agreed. Musicals are the worst. The only halfway decent one is Willy Wonka and that one works because most of the songs in that are oompah loompah songs which Wonka obviously had them rehearse before hand as part of his plan to murder 4 bratty children.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Agreed. Musicals are the worst. The only halfway decent one is Willy Wonka and that one works because most of the songs in that are oompah loompah songs which Wonka obviously had them rehearse before hand as part of his plan to murder 4 bratty children.

Only way a musical works for me is if a evil magician hypnotizes people to just randomly sing and dance, that way the people singing and dancing have a motive for doing it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad