Blue Jays Discussion: The Hunt For the Pennant is On: Meaningful Jays Ball in September

Status
Not open for further replies.

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
In northern Mexico and I have to say there's a hell of a lot of Jays coverage in MLB highlights here. Pretty cool.

The projected pitching matchups for this weekend remain groin-grabbingly good

Thursday: Price v Severino
Friday: Estrada v Eovaldi
Saturday: Stroman v Nova
Sunday: Dickey v Pineda

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Not really anything new but..

Ben Wagner ‏@benwag247 60m60 minutes ago
Marcus Stroman is scheduled to use 85 pitches with no restrictions in his start today. #Bisons #BlueJays

Let's go Stroshow! a good showing today and he will be right back with the big club before the Sox series is over.

Just Rude

"I'm listening to the *** song!!!"
Oct 15, 2005
The importance of this road trip cannot be understated, just to point out the obvious. Get through this stretch still on top of the East would be epic, especially coming home for 9.

Would love to gain an extra game before Thursday, meaning the Yanks would have to sweep the four games to overtake the Jays in New York.

Gotta take care of business in Beantown, and hope the O's can help us out a little.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
The importance of this road trip cannot be understated, just to point out the obvious. Get through this stretch still on top of the East would be epic, especially coming home for 9.

Would love to gain an extra game before Thursday, meaning the Yanks would have to sweep the four games to overtake the Jays in New York.

Gotta take care of business in Beantown, and hope the O's can help us out a little.

It would be nice if we could gain some ground but I'm not expecting too. Baltimore in Yankee stadium with their pitching staff and AAA scrubs...not good. I just hope we can be 1 1/2 up when we start the Yankee series. I agree with you though if we can get out of this road trip either where we are now or even gain a game I'll be happy. After this road trip we'll have 16 games left with 9 of them at home. Just have to win series.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
In northern Mexico and I have to say there's a hell of a lot of Jays coverage in MLB highlights here. Pretty cool.

The projected pitching matchups for this weekend remain groin-grabbingly good

Thursday: Price v Severino
Friday: Estrada v Eovaldi
Saturday: Stroman v Nova
Sunday: Dickey v Pineda

the potential of this upcoming series is amazing. Cannot wait for Thursday and Saturday's games especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad