GDT: The Hero We Need: Your New Jersey Devils vs. Florida Panthers, 12 PM, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Until the final 5 minutes I was prepared to say this was a supremely well played game, but even though they won in regulation I'm still really pissed they let that happen at the end.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Hynes will have a lot to show them in film study. That ended up being a lot harder than it should have been. Hopefully he lights a fire under them for the Tampa game which is going to be a tough one

Devilsfan92

Jan 4, 2008
Here's an idea.

Zacha becomes a D and changes numbers instead of 37, he's now 73

Seriously though, if he has a year of this, I'd consider it.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
I'm not sure how you can even come to that conclusion when he's been the best player on his line most games. MoJo has played like **** fairly often, and the rotating crop of right wingers he has had haven't been good either, some aren't even NHLers.

so you look at his black hole of offense, and the contagious scoring ineptitude that follows him from line to line...and you think it’s everyone else’s fault? look if he’s a 3rd/4th liner, that’s ok. it’s something. it’s not great, but let’s call a spade a spade.

Created multiple chances.

unless ‘chances generated’ is a new stat used to determine tiebreakers in the standings, i’m not really interested

Reactions: Bosskarelli
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad