Movies: The Halloween Franchise

ManwithNoIdentity

Jun 4, 2016
Kalamazoo, MI
Got my iMax tickets

Anyone want to predict the ending?

I think Michael and Laurie kill each other halfway through the movie and the finale is Allyson Vs Corey who ends up being the copycat Myers

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005

I think Michael and Laurie kill each other halfway through the movie and the finale is Allyson Vs Corey who ends up being the copycat Myers
Before Halloween Kills came out, I predicted that the mother would die in it (check), the grandmother (Laurie) would die in Halloween Ends and the granddaughter would survive so that the franchise could possibly continue with her as a protagonist. I'm sticking to that.

ManwithNoIdentity

Jun 4, 2016
Kalamazoo, MI
Before Halloween Kills came out, I predicted that the mother would die in it (check), the grandmother (Laurie) would die in Halloween Ends and the granddaughter would survive so that the franchise could possibly continue with her as a protagonist. I'm sticking to that.
Makes a lot of sense. Someone on Twitter predicted that Corey and Allyson will both survive and be the new Michael/Laurie which makes sense

Bone Density

Jul 27, 2022
Got my iMax tickets

It looks that way but in the end, I believe DGG will drop the ball. I've heard terrible things about this film so far. Good idea, bad execution.

Makes a lot of sense. Someone on Twitter predicted that Corey and Allyson will both survive and be the new Michael/Laurie which makes sense
Doesn't happen.
Michael kills Cory, Laurie kills Michael.
The end.

I know I'm coming off dense, I'm just pretty upset after being hyped for all these years.

Reactions: TheShape

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I'm reading reviews and someone called it "The Last Jedi of the Halloween franchise." :laugh:

It sounds like Michael is sidelined for most of the "final" chapter of his own franchise.

Reactions: Bone Density

ManwithNoIdentity

Jun 4, 2016
Kalamazoo, MI
I'm reading reviews and someone called it "The Last Jedi of the Halloween franchise." :laugh:

It sounds like Michael is sidelined for most of the "final" chapter of his own franchise.

He was and that’s the biggest disappointment I have with this film along with Corey being built up and then they just decide to stop caring at a certain point

Pranzo Oltranzista

Oct 18, 2017
Untitled-2.jpg

Halloween Ends (Green, 2022) – The opening credits try to tell you something: this ain't your regular Halloween movie. Not the original's and usual orange font, but the blue one used for Halloween III: Season of the Witch – aka the one without Michael. It's at least a sign that the creators were consciously going astray. The problem is that it all feels like they had no idea exactly where they were going. It's clearly a film that tries to say something about evil being contagious, and able to spread its toxicity to a whole community (in logical continuity with the previous one), but it's never clever and most of the film's “discourse” passes through badly written dialogue – or worse, Lorie Strode's insufferable Memoirs (“It's up to each of us to not let evil inside” – rewritten thrice to make sure that evil is not Michael Myers, but something more diffused). The opening credits are also inviting to read the film intertextually – and that sure would require watching it a few more times – but it doesn't seem at first look to have much to offer. Corey Cunningham is an effective allusion to Christine, it works. The babysitter is watching The Thing with the kid, which also works and on a few levels: reference to a previous Carpenter movie, empty allusion to the original (where they were watching the original The Thing, creating a somewhat complex network of originals and remakes, cute, but I can't think of a significant return), and, more interestingly, effective allusion to Carpenter's The Thing, where evil spreads and is contagious. It's not dumb at all, and I'm sure there's more, but it feels more like an homage to Carpenter than a really meaningful intertext. As for the film itself, it's pretty bad. To match the themes of past trauma, Laurie Strode's character is suddenly an edgy gandma with a buried past (the lady went forty years preparing to trap and kill a monster she had no reason to believe would be back, going full Sarah Connor, and she suddenly gets over it when she actually knows he's out there and just killed her daughter... really?), which is the most stupid sequel writing I can think of, but also perhaps the only important new element to the story: Laurie the zen grandma is writing her Memoirs. It has to be conscious distanciation and reflexivity: inviting the spectator to consider the process of writing (the sequels and remakes). That's the only way you can defend what's going on in this film: it pushes you back (from the opening credits) and invites you to read it as written material, a metaphor or allegory. It's a very weak and confused one, it doesn't do a great job at anything, but I have to believe it tried. Otherwise, it's just a laughably bad and stupid Halloween film, could just be the worst of all – and I'm really glad it is. From the get go, I couldn't stand Green's trilogy and I was really fed up with people using his 2018 reboot to diminish the Zombie entries. Now, you've got it: these three films were at the level of the worst straight-to-video sequels, but done with greater means. These films just picked from the original ones, from the obsessed doctor, to the hospital sequel, to Myers living in the sewers with the homeless, and did a terrible job at making it feel “better”. Green's terrible direction is also exposed in this one and it's so obvious, when he tries to do drama or romance, when he tries to direct more serious dialogues or voice-over narration, that he lacks the chops to hold everything together – the opposite of Zombie's strong signature. Until I can have a better understanding of what they were trying to invite us to read into this film, I'll rate it as what it is: an extremely poor Halloween sequel. 1.5/10

Again, many thanks to @Osprey !

Last edited:

shadow1

Nov 29, 2008
Halloween (2007) - 5/10

15 years after murdering his sister, an escaped mental patient goes on a killing spree on Halloween Night.

Halloween stars Daeg Faerch as Michael Myers (age 10), a troubled child growing up in a broken home. After a violent incident on Halloween night, Michael is institutionalized, with psychologist Dr. Looms (Malcom McDowell) overseeing his care. However, after descending further into darkness for 15 years, Michael (now played by Tyler Mane) escapes the sanitarium and descends on the town of Haddonfield, where sister Laurie Strode (Scout Taylor-Compton) is babysitting on Halloween night.

This remake of John Carpenter's 1978 remake was written and directed by musician Rob Zombie, who previously made a name for himself as a horror director with efforts like House of 1000 Corpses (2003) and The Devil's Rejects (2005). Unlike the original, Zombie tries to explore what it is that makes the Michael Myers character go bad, as well as tying up some other loose threads from the original.

Personally, the results were mixed for me. Though in general I prefer less backstory for Michael, here I don't mind the scenes between he and Loomis at Smith's Grove Sanitarium. I wasn't as much a fan of the explanation of what caused Michael to snap - he grew up in a broken home, and was bullied; it's too generic. I also don't like how Zombie tries to explain every little thing, like why Michael wears a mask, how Loomis got his revolver, and other similar minutiae.

My biggest problem with this movie, though, is the characterizations. There are very few likable characters, and the dialogue is frankly atrocious, which includes characters constantly talking over each other. That comment includes Scout Taylor-Compton's Laurie, who's very obnoxious and doesn't give us much reason to root for her. Even Dr. Loomis transforms into somewhat of a dirt bag by the end of the run time. I enjoyed the supporting performances from Danny Trejo and Brad Dourif, but both actors have very little screen time. When every character ranges from "unlikable" to "complete human garbage", it's hard to get invested in them.

Without getting into spoilers, I think the end of the movie needs work too. When Michael actually gets to Haddonfield, the film feels like a series of vignettes as he goes from house to house killing people. Michael's Halloween night bodycount is already half a dozen people long before Laurie even starts babysitting, and there's not much tension because of a lack of unpredictability. Rather than bounce around between houses like the original movie, we jump to houses with characters we've barely seen until the inevitable happens - the boogeyman shows up and does what he does. This lack of suspense is accompanied by terrible shaky cam, which doesn't help matters.

Overall, Rob Zombie's Halloween is a divisive remake. I have seen many people over the years proclaim this film is the best Halloween film, while others have deemed it an unholy abomination. Personally I'm somewhere in the middle, albeit more on the negative side. I don't particularly enjoy the film and think it's heavily flawed, but also think it's watchable and the plot is coherent. It barely squeaks by with a 5 for me; I would've liked it a lot better if the characters and dialogue weren't such train wrecks. To steal a quote from someone on IMDB: "overall, this feels like a redneck version of Halloween".

shadow1

Nov 29, 2008
View attachment 595015

Halloween Ends (Green, 2022) – The opening credits try to tell you something: this ain't your regular Halloween movie. Not the original's and usual orange font, but the blue one used for Halloween III: Season of the Witch – aka the one without Michael. It's at least a sign that the creators were consciously going astray. The problem is that it all feels like they had no idea exactly where they were going. It's clearly a film that tries to say something about evil being contagious, and able to spread its toxicity to a whole community (in logical continuity with the previous one), but it's never clever and most of the film's “discourse” passes through badly written dialogue – or worse, Lorie Strode's insufferable Memoirs (“It's up to each of us to not let evil inside” – rewritten thrice to make sure that evil is not Michael Myers, but something more diffused). The opening credits are also inviting to read the film intertextually – and that sure would require watching it a few more times – but it doesn't seem at first look to have much to offer. Corey Cunningham is an effective allusion to Christine, it works. The babysitter is watching The Thing with the kid, which also works and on a few levels: reference to a previous Carpenter movie, empty allusion to the original (where they were watching the original The Thing, creating a somewhat complex network of originals and remakes, cute, but I can't think of an significant return), and, more interestingly, effective allusion to Carpenter's The Thing, where evil spreads and is contagious. It's not dumb at all, and I'm sure there's more, but it feels more like an homage to Carpenter than a really meaningful intertext. As for the film itself, it's pretty bad. To match the themes of past trauma, Laurie Strode's character is suddenly an edgy gandma with a buried past (the lady went forty years preparing to trap and kill a monster she had no reason to believe would be back, going full Sarah Connor, and she suddenly gets over it when she actually knows he's out there and just killed her daughter... really?), which is the most stupid sequel writing I can think of, but also perhaps the only important new element to the story: Laurie the zen grandma is writing her Memoirs. It has to be conscious distanciation and reflexivity: inviting the spectator to consider the process of writing (the sequels and remakes). That's the only way you can defend what's going on in this film: it pushes you back (from the opening credits) and invites you to read it as written material, a metaphor or allegory. It's a very weak and confused one, it doesn't do a great job at anything, but I have to believe it tried. Otherwise, it's just a laughably bad and stupid Halloween film, could just be the worst of all – and I'm really glad it is. From the get go, I couldn't stand Green's trilogy and I was really fed up with people using his 2018 reboot to diminish the Zombie entries. Now, you've got it: these three films were at the level of the worst straight-to-video sequels, but done with greater means. These films just picked from the original ones, from the obsessed doctor, to the hospital sequel, to Myers living in the sewers with the homeless, and did a terrible job at making it feel “better”. Green's terrible direction is also exposed in this one and it's so obvious, when he tries to do drama or romance, when he tries to direct more serious dialogues or voice-over narration, that he lacks the chops to hold everything together – the opposite of Zombie's strong signature. Until I can have a better understanding of what they were trying to invite us to read into this film, I'll rate it as what it is: an extremely poor Halloween sequel. 1.5/10

Again, many thanks to @Osprey !

Ouch! Worse than Halloween 5? :pumpkin:

• Haha
Reactions: OzzyFan

Pranzo Oltranzista

Oct 18, 2017
Halloween (2007) - 5/10

I have seen many people over the years proclaim this film is the best Halloween film
Really? I feel like crapping on both Zombie films is the thing to do if you're a Halloween/Carpenter fan. Just like there seemed to be tacit agreement that the Green reboot was far better than the Zombie remake - two things I can't understand as a horror fan.

Ouch! Worse than Halloween 5? :pumpkin:
For now. There's a lot more interesting stuff in HEnds than in H5, for sure, but it's really a mess in continuity and as a sequel it's abysmal (Laurie's sudden zen transformation, Michael not being exactly pure evil, it's just something that can spread, etc.) - and it goes back to the worst part of H5, Michael living with the homeless for x time before reappearing for some reason... So as I wrote at the end of my comment, I'll just consider it as a shitty sequel right now, and if ever I feel that this derailment was worth something more, I'll get back to it.

Reactions: shadow1

shadow1

Nov 29, 2008
Really? I feel like crapping on both Zombie films is the thing to do if you're a Halloween/Carpenter fan. Just like there seemed to be tacit agreement that the Green reboot was far better than the Zombie remake - two things I can't understand as a horror fan.

For now. There's a lot more interesting stuff in HEnds than in H5, for sure, but it's really a mess in continuity and as a sequel it's abysmal (Laurie's sudden zen transformation, Michael not being exactly pure evil, it's just something that can spread, etc.) - and it goes back to the worst part of H5, Michael living with the homeless for x time before reappearing for some reason... So as I wrote at the end of my comment, I'll just consider it as a shitty sequel right now, and if ever I feel that this derailment was worth something more, I'll get back to it.

Yeah it has caught me off guard many times over the years.

I just listened to a podcast within the last two weeks where three people ranked the Halloween franchise. The main host guy had RZ's Halloween #1 on his list, another person had it #2 or #3, and the third person had it (I think) around #6. The host was speculating as to why RZ's Halloween gets so much hate, and one of his theories was people don't like it because "he's a musician". Yeah, that's it... :loony:. I think that same person had Halloween H20 above the original for the record (I think it was #2 on the list). It wasn't a great listen; you could almost feel the peer pressure of him trying to get his two co-hosts to conform to his non-consensus opinions. It's okay to have opinions and hot takes, but at least acknowledge being in the minority. He questioned why one of the other hosts had the JC original at #1!

That's definitely not the only time it's happened though. I have gone on many long drives the past few years, fired up a random Halloween ranking podcast, and found the hosts dying on the RZ Halloween hill. I remember a Husband-Wife podcast in particular who had it in the top spot (with 1981's Halloween II dead last), and were gushing over the fact that Michael "just wanted to find his baby sister". Ugh.

I know these are just anecdotal examples, but these are still people who took the time to start a podcast and build up an audience, and absolutely love 2007's Halloween.

Reactions: OzzyFan

Pranzo Oltranzista

Oct 18, 2017
Yeah it has caught me off guard many times over the years.

I just listened to a podcast within the last two weeks where three people ranked the Halloween franchise. The main host guy had RZ's Halloween #1 on his list, another person had it #2 or #3, and the third person had it (I think) around #6. The host was speculating as to why RZ's Halloween gets so much hate, and one of his theories was people don't like it because "he's a musician". Yeah, that's it... :loony:. I think that same person had Halloween H20 above the original for the record (I think it was #2 on the list). It wasn't a great listen; you could almost feel the peer pressure of him trying to get his two co-hosts to conform to his non-consensus opinions. It's okay to have opinions and hot takes, but at least acknowledge being in the minority. He questioned why one of the other hosts had the JC original at #1!

That's definitely not the only time it's happened though. I have gone on many long drives the past few years, fired up a random Halloween ranking podcast, and found the hosts dying on the RZ Halloween hill. I remember a Husband-Wife podcast in particular who had it in the top spot (with 1981's Halloween II dead last), and were gushing over the fact that Michael "just wanted to find his baby sister". Ugh.

I know these are just anecdotal examples, but these are still people who took the time to start a podcast and build up an audience, and absolutely love 2007's Halloween.
I'm glad there is. Zombie's remake is miles away from the remakes of the other major horror franchises - and from Green's reboot too IMO. I think people crap on it not because he's a musician, but because he brought the atmosphere from his previous films (the redneck or white trash characters) into the Halloween mythos - but that's one of the reasons I like the film (even if the characters are indeed a little painful to bear), it's signed: it's a director's film, it's not a doer's paint-by-number sequel or a pseudo-homage reboot, it's a Halloween film, but first of all a Rob Zombie film. It's not a weird project by a music video director (Elm Street) nor a producer's wet dream to relaunch a series (F13 - which was only given to Nispel because he did direct an effective remake before, Texas Chainsaw, maybe the distant second best of these - ?).

As for non-consensus opinions, it's obvious I'm an offender - especially with my takes on Carpenter's original film flaws. I do think Zombie's remake is a more even-made film, sure not as interesting, but not as flawed in execution.

Last edited:
Reactions: shadow1

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

He was dead and brought back to life by voodoo in original opening they scrapped

Still stupid and the actor playing "Dr Death" is annoyingly over the top but at least it would have explained it and made it make some sorta sense. Would have been an explanation ala a Frankenstein/Jason (Jason Lives) revival type situation

Akkad didn't like it and they reshot with Hermit scene instead

It's a damn shame the Swat team scene is likely forever lost. If Scream Factory couldn't find it after searching it's got to be gone

As for the “extra snippets of gore,” it’s hard to know precisely what was found by Scream Factory, but we probably shouldn’t be expecting the lost “SWAT Team Massacre” sequence with this release. As Don Shanks explained in 2019, a scene was filmed where Michael wipes out Haddonfield’s SWAT team, but alas, that is not listed on Scream Factory’s extras.
There’s one guy, and I mean they show it, when they’re taking out one of the bodies, whose head is twisted around,” Shanks remembers. “They put the wardrobe on him backwards, and he looks like his head’s been twisted one hundred and eighty degrees. And another, the direction was, ‘Take an M16 rifle, and you’re just walking through these guys and killing them.’ There’s Donre Samson, a big tall black guy that I kill, and another one, I put the M16 through his head, and another guy, I break his neck and stomp on him. The whole idea was that you’d hear everybody screaming (over the radio) when he’s killing everybody. So we did all these really quick shots. You know: ‘Pick this guy up. Knock this guy down. Stab this guy.'”

Or original ending which showed Sheriff Meeker being killed among rest of police by the idiotic "Man in Black". There is a still from 90's that survives online showing meeker being shot but that is all likely that is left from lost footage of original ending

Like FT13 studios and people making films didn't do much to save a lot of the Axe'd material and much of it is lost/destroyed/degraded beyond use for 80's/90's horror films

It's a shame no one thought of future value they would hold but studios like Paramount for instance always had contempt for horror films they made especially Friday the 13th so it's not shocking so much deleted stuff was destroyed or lost

This was nice book with interviews with various people involved and giving insight into issues films ran into, etc in development if you're a Halloween fan it's a must own

51ktGim93xL._SX398_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Not as expansive as say "Crystal Lake Memories" book but still insightful and interesting

You realize why films like 5 and 6 became the messes they are

41NxIgqIvXL._SX398_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Follow up book may interest you as well as it digs deeper variety of sequel idea's that never were developed

Last edited:

Pranzo Oltranzista

Oct 18, 2017
He was dead and brought back to life by voodoo in original opening they scrapped

Still stupid and the actor playing "Dr Death" is annoyingly over the top but at least it would have explained it and made it make some sorta sense. Would have been an explanation ala a Frankenstein/Jason (Jason Lives) revival type situation

Oh wow, thanks, I don't remember seeing that. It's actually even worse!

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Oh wow, thanks, I don't remember seeing that. It's actually even worse!

It was lost for nearly 30 years before Scream Factory recovered it. There was no audio (I believe that was probably long lost) so they scanned the Dr Death stuff from negatives they recovered from filming and took original script to redo the minimal speaking parts of him and spliced in the flashback's theater were supposed to in scene original + Harris at hospital scenes

Basically, pieced together how scene should have gone for most part

shadow1

Nov 29, 2008

Akkad didn't like it and they reshot with Hermit scene instead

It's a damn shame the Swat team scene is likely forever lost. If Scream Factory couldn't find it after searching it's got to be gone

Or original ending which showed Sheriff Meeker being killed among rest of police by the idiotic "Man in Black". There is a still from 90's that survives online showing meeker being shot but that is all likely that is left from lost footage of original ending

Like FT13 studios and people making films didn't do much to save a lot of the Axe'd material and much of it is lost/destroyed/degraded beyond use for 80's/90's horror films

It's a shame no one thought of future value they would hold but studios like Paramount for instance always had contempt for horror films they made especially Friday the 13th so it's not shocking so much deleted stuff was destroyed or lost

This was nice book with interviews with various people involved and giving insight into issues films ran into, etc in development if you're a Halloween fan it's a must own

51ktGim93xL._SX398_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Not as expansive as say "Crystal Lake Memories" book but still insightful and interesting

You realize why films like 5 and 6 became the messes they are

41NxIgqIvXL._SX398_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Follow up book may interest you as well as it digs deeper variety of sequel idea's that never were developed

Thanks for posting. I very briefly mentioned that SWAT scene in my Halloween 5 review, it sounds like it might've helped the movie quite a bit, but that could just be the Halloween fan in me saying that...

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

Big Phil

Nov 2, 2003
As for Halloween, I would say out of the three big horror franchises (Halloween, Elm Street, Jason) that Halloween's sequels deteriorate the least. Friday the 13th is just horrible after Part 4. Nightmare on Elm Street is a classic, but the sequels are all just an abomination. Halloween is the best movie of them all, the standard for everything that came after it, and Halloween II is still a very good movie. Halloween 4 has its charm as well. Parts of H20 weren't bad, and Jamie Lee Curtis being in any of these movies is always a boost. The last trilogy had some moments in it that took you back to the original. Coming back to Haddonfield and going back to their roots made it watchable. Halloween Ends though........................yeah. The lack of Michael's presence in the movie is bizarre. I know I have said it before, but I can't see how they can make another Halloween movie. I think they are done. Which is fine.

It is just funny that the movie with the smallest budget - original Halloween - is still easily the best movie of the bunch. They used the same bags of leaves over and over again in the outdoor scenes because they didn't have money and were on a shoestring budget. But it is still a masterpiece. Never to be duplicated.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I disagree on sequel claim

Both Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street had more good sequels and less god-awful efforts then Halloween and generally had better quality

The reality is if not for Jamie Lee Curtis returning with H20 + Halloween (2018) happening the Halloween franchise would be more akin to Texas Chainsaw Massacre in success/popularity

After Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers failed at box office the future of franchise was looking dismal with Miramax considering moving it to "Straight to Video" fate as they had done with Hellraiser series after Hellraiser: Bloodline

Jamie Lee Curtis interest in returning to Halloween saved franchise. Never has Friday the 13th or Nightmare on Elm Street franchises faced such a fall from grace

Reactions: Osprey

Pranzo Oltranzista

Oct 18, 2017

Both Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street had more good sequels and less god-awful efforts then Halloween and generally had better quality

The reality is if not for Jamie Lee Curtis returning with H20 + Halloween (2018) happening the Halloween franchise would be more akin to Texas Chainsaw Massacre in success/popularity

After Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers failed at box office the future of franchise was looking dismal with Miramax considering moving it to "Straight to Video" fate as they had done with Hellraiser series after Hellraiser: Bloodline

Jamie Lee Curtis interest in returning to Halloween saved franchise. Never has Friday the 13th or Nightmare on Elm Street franchises faced such a fall from grace
Agreed. As much as I think that Zombie's remake(s) are miles ahead of the other franchises' remakes, if we're only talking about sequels, I think Halloween has two great ones (2 and 3, which wasn't much of a sequel anyway), and loads of crap. F13 had a few pretty fun films on its way to total crap, and Nightmare's sequels were often bland but never abysmal (maybe except part 6), and ends with a bang with Craven's final film.

blueandgoldguy

Oct 8, 2010
Greg's River Heights
Nightmare on Elm Street best sequels were better than any of the Halloween sequels. Some view Nightmare 3: the Dream Warriors as the best of the Franchise. The 7th movie A New Nightmare is also quite good. It served as a template for Scream which came 2 years later. I can't think of 2 Halloween sequels that would match those in quality.

Big Phil

Nov 2, 2003
Nightmare on Elm Street best sequels were better than any of the Halloween sequels. Some view Nightmare 3: the Dream Warriors as the best of the Franchise. The 7th movie A New Nightmare is also quite good. It served as a template for Scream which came 2 years later. I can't think of 2 Halloween sequels that would match those in quality.

Overlooked Nightmare Part 3, that was a good one.

Friday the 13th #1-4 were all pretty good. Some might say Part II is the best, I think it is right there parallel with the original. If we overlook the fact that Jason never died and stayed in the woods his whole life (from the age of 8 or whatever he was when he drowned). Part I is as classic of a whodunnit as there is. Who the heck is stabbing Steve in the middle of the woods, and how does he know who it is before hand? When you watch it from a standpoint of a first timer, it is pretty cool.

Part 3 and 4 sort of have the same atmosphere set. Same musical score, it does well. Never thought there was a good one after Part 4 though.

I do wonder what happens if Jamie Lee doesn't return in H20. Dr. Loomis (Donald Pleasance) is dead by now and I honestly don't think another movie happens after that. The franchise would have been dead.

I don't know if the writers are going to do something to somehow resurrect Michael. We thought he was dead for sure in H20. His head gets chopped off, but it wasn't him! I am not sure if they can do this here, I'll never say never, but it felt pretty much like a fork was stuck in the franchise, for good now. I don't see what they can do with it now.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $275.00