The Habs Lounge Thread XIX: First World Problems Galore - Invasion of the Smokers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Wtf man.

At my party, a drunk dude got punched by a drunk girl. And everybody was drunk and laying down. It was hilarious.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
You snaped one with a girl and then another one that your friends had let you down... I guess it was a roller coaster ride kind of night...

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
Man I just want to get into a fight... Anyone wanna meet me in a dark alley of our mutual convenience?

best-angry-gif.gif

Last edited:

Ursus the White

Formerly Hogfather
Mar 27, 2014
Alberta
The Lounge is turning into a wretched hive of scum and villainy.:sarcasm:

Well, it has a few people wrenching anyway.

Watched the enhanced original theatrical releases of Star Wars and Empire Strikes Back with someone who has never seen the movies (not from the west originally). Great picture, and great to see none of the crap of the Lucas fecalized editions. I cannot stand to watch any version of ROTJ.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
The Lounge is turning into a wretched hive of scum and villainy.:sarcasm:

Well, it has a few people wrenching anyway.

Watched the enhanced original theatrical releases of Star Wars and Empire Strikes Back with someone who has never seen the movies (not from the west originally). Great picture, and great to see none of the crap of the Lucas fecalized editions. I cannot stand to watch any version of ROTJ.

No movie talk in da lounge, there's a movie thread for that.

Also...

Les ananas c'est tellement meilleur en canne.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Hi guys i heard you liked sums so let me put a sum of (a sum, a sum of a sum, a sum of a sum and a sum of a sum of a sum) inside the sum of squares of a sum

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
Hi guys i heard you liked sums so let me put a sum of (a sum, a sum of a sum, a sum of a sum and a sum of a sum of a sum) inside the sum of squares of a sum

Jimmy buffet. Son of a son, son of a son, son of a son of a sailooorrrr.

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
Les ananas c'est tellement meilleur en canne.

Blasphemy!

I know taste is subjective, but you can't tell me you don't prefer the taste of a perfectly ripe pineapple (on the plant, not imported green)

Same goes for peaches. Taking a bite out of a perfectly ripe peach... Very few things can beat that (food-wise you sickos)

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Blasphemy!

I know taste is subjective, but you can't tell me you don't prefer the taste of a perfectly ripe pineapple (on the plant, not imported green)

Same goes for peaches. Taking a bite out of a perfectly ripe peach... Very few things can beat that (food-wise you sickos)
I could make a long list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad