The Habs Lounge Thread XIX: First World Problems Galore - Invasion of the Smokers

Status
Not open for further replies.

President XD

Apr 30, 2014
Lived in Hull till I was 27, then moved to Gatineau with my wife to be. I liked the city and really only moved to
Gatineau because appartments and houses were much cheaper at the time. It really is a nice area to live in. We've got pretty much everything we need when you include Ottawa.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Lived in Hull till I was 27, then moved to Gatineau with my wife to be. I liked the city and really only moved to
Gatineau because appartments and houses were much cheaper at the time. It really is a nice area to live in. We've got pretty much everything we need when you include Ottawa.

Except fun and happiness, sure.:sarcasm:

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
2nite is the nite. My brosef is leaving for Colombia for one ****ing month and we're going to ABSOLUTELY smash him 2nite. Jai retirer 500$, no joke.

#dontdothisathomekids

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Just bought myself the prettiest gyuto ive ever seen. This crap is like an addiction, I don't even need that many knive. I'm up to 7 in my roll :laugh:

Hot Water Bottle

Aug 26, 2010
Hello everyone, I'm actually an Islanders fan but I just wanted to share something magical that happened this afternoon and this seemed like the best place.

While I was watching the Flames/Blues game, I was also a bit depressed because my mom & dad were getting divorced; also some evil developers have been planning to demolish the beloved toy factory in town to put up a toxic waste dump. So I thought that our Christmas needed saving somehow, but I had no idea how I could do anything about it.

But when the Blues scored their second goal, my TV suddenly emitted a wondrous blue cloud of glittery sparkles that seemed to have a life of its own! I followed it outside where a jolly bearded older man in a red coat and tuque was standing there, he gave me the thumbs-up and winked, and then vanished into thin air!

The next moment, my phone rang and I got the wonderful news that my mom & dad have renewed their vows and we will all be a happy family once again. Also, the toxic waste developers have realized the true meaning of Christmas and called off their plans with a full apology, instead they will now be expanding the toy factory and building a Christmas tree farm next door!

Thanks to the NHL's magic, this is going to be the best Christmas ever!

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
Hello everyone, I'm actually an Islanders fan but I just wanted to share something magical that happened this afternoon and this seemed like the best place.

While I was watching the Flames/Blues game, I was also a bit depressed because my mom & dad were getting divorced; also some evil developers have been planning to demolish the beloved toy factory in town to put up a toxic waste dump. So I thought that our Christmas needed saving somehow, but I had no idea how I could do anything about it.

But when the Blues scored their second goal, my TV suddenly emitted a wondrous blue cloud of glittery sparkles that seemed to have a life of its own! I followed it outside where a jolly bearded older man in a red coat and tuque was standing there, he gave me the thumbs-up and winked, and then vanished into thin air!

The next moment, my phone rang and I got the wonderful news that my mom & dad have renewed their vows and we will all be a happy family once again. Also, the toxic waste developers have realized the true meaning of Christmas and called off their plans with a full apology, instead they will now be expanding the toy factory and building a Christmas tree farm next door!

Miracle6.jpg

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl

wat

:laugh:

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven

Yo no hockey is da lounge.

suspicious-fry.jpg

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Quand t'arrives à un party et tout le monde est déjà saoul.... And then all drama goes down :laugh: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad