Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
no one forgets The Dolphin

You also don't want to make him angry

OIP.eK0kQcBxUs27wcw_1_LkGwHaHa

Reactions: Holystik

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
I had no idea that some Oiler fans disliked the Habs so much until I read a bit of their GDT tonight. Still can't believe some of the posts I read over there that have since been removed and rightfully so. Wow.
You dislike a team that you play often, and have to pass to make it farther to and in the playoffs.
Doubt that dislike was there in previous years when we both sucked

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Breakfast of Champs

Apr 15, 2007
You dislike a team that you play often, and have to pass to make it farther to and in the playoffs.
Doubt that dislike was there in previous years when we both sucked

a lot of people hate the habs, we have the most illustrious history and we like to show it, I wouldnt be shocked if most people in Edm dislike the habs more than most teams even when they arent in the same division, it just comes with the territory.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
I had no idea that some Oiler fans disliked the Habs so much until I read a bit of their GDT tonight. Still can't believe some of the posts I read over there that have since been removed and rightfully so. Wow.

I had the same thought. I was very surprised.

Reactions: sheed36

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
GG EZ mode guys! First game where Capspace would have been the difference maker had we not traded him!

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
a lot of people hate the habs, we have the most illustrious history and we like to show it, I wouldnt be shocked if most people in Edm dislike the habs more than most teams even when they arent in the same division, it just comes with the territory.[/QUOT

I always felt habs and oilers fans , both having tasted greatness, had an unspoken respect for each other, but that was before one team mattered to the other.
Now all gloves are off.

widowmaker

Jun 21, 2009
MB
a lot of people hate the habs, we have the most illustrious history and we like to show it, I wouldnt be shocked if most people in Edm dislike the habs more than most teams even when they arent in the same division, it just comes with the territory.
The hate goes beyond hockey...... trust me......but those things are not for a hockey forum

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
...waiting for the "shoulda traded Price" posters to see this...:laugh:

Imagine losing 13 straight games and having to hope Tokarski can help bring you out of it. Has he played a single NHL game in a over 5 years?

Edit: He’s played a total of 10 minutes in the NHL since his last game with us over 5 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad