Post-Game Talk: The Habs are bad and they should feel bad. Blow lead and lose 3-2 in OT vs BUF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew4u

Jul 22, 2016
The Sabres are getting carried hard by Skinner and Eichel. Won't last forever

Reactions: Max2

Randomhero

Sep 13, 2008
F**k Buffalo man hate them , are defence is absolutely atrocious . Niemi shouldn’t be in the nhl. Call up lindgren or trade for a real nhl back up this is becoming ridiculous .. Niemi looks so foolish in net we are lucky we got the wins we did with him because when he makes a save it just hits him and is based off pure luck. Smh

This is the coldest of ice cold takes. Holy cow.

Reactions: groovejuice

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Skinner? Nah.

Habs' defense is the one that truly needs a lot of fixing.

lol, yeah this team is so set in all areas, all we need to do is fix the d and then we're perennial contenders.

And by the way, what kind of d do you think Skinner fetches in a trade now, genius?????

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Was it danault who took an L on that clear? Yikes

Bad game overall from what little i saw. Happy to get a point. Only one more game without weber! When is byron back?

BushFireRecordsRedux

I'm a Dapper Dan man
Sep 10, 2018
Why do people freak out after losses, I mean it sucked but this is a pretty bad team. I don't get why the Kotkaniemi line wasn't used as the 3rd wore on, so far the 1 thing about Julien and the staff is they haven't sheltered Kotkaniemi. Admittedly the 4th line played well but makes no sense not to just roll 4 then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad