GDT: The Greiss Cracked Game|Jackets vs Isles|3-26-19|7:00

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Turnover inside blueline again. Just poor play from a “must win”. 1st line is a liability

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
How often do you think it happens that when a player is looking at the jumbotron, they're looking at a live video of themselves looking at the jumbotron?

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
That is true but it looks to me that Cam is trying. Panarin just doesn't give a ****...and I don't like Panarin as a person.

Really? I see the opposite. Panarin at least has the puck and is attempting to do things with it. Even if it’s the wrong thing. Cam? Not so much.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Lots of blame towards Panarin but little directed at inflated 40 goal scorer cam Atkinson. He’s been invisible
The entire line is shit. Power forward PLD turing over pucks with poor passes and attempting to stickhandle on the rush, artemi with poor passes (too hard too close or risky passes that are intercepted), and Cam isn’t controlling any play so is invisible (other two aren’t able to set up plays to the shooter). That line is a damn anchor right now

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Lots of blame towards Panarin but little directed at inflated 40 goal scorer cam Atkinson. He’s been invisible
Goal scorers like Cam are streaky. He's always been streaky (going back to college) and at some point it will swing back the other way. Bread is a playmaker and I cannot remember him going through this kind of drought in his two years here and the piss poor passing and apparent lack of effort at times is frustrating.

I am not absolving Cam but its not unprecedented and is expected to happen at times.

Reactions: CarolinaBlueJacket

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad