GDT: The Greiss Cracked Game|Jackets vs Isles|3-26-19|7:00

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I haven’t changed my stance on Bob at all . No goalie is worth 8 mill a season , let alone 10 mill. Especially a goalie that will be 31 when the new contract kicks in , wants 8 years at 10 mill. If you look at my post , I always say the goalie is the product of the players and system in front of them . When we were playing loose , Bob was letting in 5, 6 , 7 , goals . They play a tight structure , he can look great . As for his actions this season , comments to the media , press conferences , I think my criticism is fair , it was a slap in the face to the fans here that supported him .

Your stance on not paying goalies hasn’t changed. Your stance on Bob has. Many times.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I installed an eight track player in my new AMC sport wagon around 1979??? It was a pain in the ass to use.. Neil Young was huge then, good ole times those 70's...
My brother had a late 70's camaro with an 8 track. I remember he kept Molly Hatchet's Flirtin' With Disaster in the car. I also remember his 8 track of Kiss' Love Gun

Reactions: Robert

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Looks like Texier was at the game, did FSO show other Monsters during broadcast?

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
After checking the Hab/CBJ stats.... We're almost identical statistically, and I know how good the Hab fans are.... They would bury us if this Thursday game was in Montreal..

But guess what? It's in Columbus.. If there was ever a game we need every Jacket fan to engage it's Thursday!!

Please Rock the House CBJ fans!!!!

Apr 9, 2009
USA
After checking the Hab/CBJ stats.... We're almost identical statistically, and I know how good the Hab fans are.... They would bury us if this Thursday game was in Montreal..

But guess what? It's in Columbus.. If there was ever a game we need every Jacket fan to engage it's Thursday!!

You know what, I have that day off and I've just decided that I'm going. I'll help you guys rock that ****ing house!

Time to dust off the ol' Nash jersey.

Don't tell HF Pens, it's our secret

Long Live Lyle

Feb 10, 2019
Chicago, IL
Absolutely incredible that Bob leads the league in shutouts this season with his inconsistent play/off-ice distractions/“the incident”. He’s been such a treat over the years. Will be really sad to see him in a different jersey next year (but I still think it’s the right decision if he wants Price/near Price $$$).

On a side note, I (seriously) wonder if there’s ever been a more expensive 4th line in the history of the NHL than the one we put out there tonight...

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217

I'll be leaving for Nashville in the morning, so no beers but I plan on losing my voice :naughty:

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
I haven’t changed my stance on Bob at all . No goalie is worth 8 mill a season , let alone 10 mill. Especially a goalie that will be 31 when the new contract kicks in , wants 8 years at 10 mill. If you look at my post , I always say the goalie is the product of the players and system in front of them . When we were playing loose , Bob was letting in 5, 6 , 7 , goals . They play a tight structure , he can look great . As for his actions this season , comments to the media , press conferences , I think my criticism is fair , it was a slap in the face to the fans here that supported him .

Are you suggesting the players' execution has something to do with winning and playing well? I thought it was all about Torts?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad