GDT: The Greiss Cracked Game|Jackets vs Isles|3-26-19|7:00

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
I was curious to see the reaction here but didn’t expect him to be in the title lol

Looks like Barry started Lehner in a back to back just to rest Greiss for this game

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Tough game for the CBJ returning from a western Canadian swing. Can't have a flat first period. Need Bob to be huge.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
OK, never saw the movie in the theater so perhaps it was censored. I always thought the line was "The price is WRONG Bob". How funny...all these years!

Amazing how life has changed. I clearly remember as an 11 year old in 1979 going to my local Record World to buy the 45 of Charlie Daniels Band's "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" and making the sales guy play the record to make sure it was the original version where CD sings "I told you once you son of a bitch I'm the best there's ever been" instead of "I told you once you son of a gun" :)

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
OK, never saw the movie in the theater so perhaps it was censored. I always thought the line was "The price is WRONG Bob". How funny...all these years!

Amazing how life has changed. I clearly remember as an 11 year old in 1979 going to my local Record World to buy the 45 of Charlie Daniels Band's "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" and making the sales guy play the record to make sure it was the original version where CD sings "I told you once you son of a ***** I'm the best there's ever been" instead of "I told you once you son of a gun" :)

This is an outstanding post. Both of those stories are magnificent. No, this is not hyperbole.

FYI I bought the LP just to be sure and never listened to any of the other songs. I think I still have it.

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
Need at least one point tonight and 2 on Thursday without going to OT.

scAUT6UW_400x400.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad