GDT: The Greiss Cracked Game|Jackets vs Isles|3-26-19|7:00

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Going to have to work hard and be creative in getting inside in the offensive zone. Hopefully Bob is up to the task of limiting goals against, but to get the goal-scoring monkey of their backs will require both flair and tenacity, not necessarily in that order.

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana

I'm pretty glad Harrington isn't playing. He might be better than he was the past couple years, but he's still caught deep in the offensive zone leading to a 2 on 1 or 3 on 2 the other way at least once or twice a game. It's frustrating to watch.

I won't be watching this game. Every single time I've turned on a game since the deadline, we've lost. The only game I turned on for even a moment and we won since we got Duchene was the Sharks game. Other than that I'm 0 fer whatever.

So if we win tonight, I should get the kepi IMO

Reactions: CBJWennberg10

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
With Montreal's lead likely going to 4 points (at least 3), Thursday is literally going to be the season.

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
Is it too much to say that Andy and the goaltending has been carrying this team for a couple weeks? Zach had stepped up but I feel like he's fallen back again and even Cam is struggling.

Not too much at all. Jones also deserves recognition. He may not be scoring at the clip he was last year, but his defense has been elite the last few weeks. Savard has also been good. But yeah, aside from a few sparks from whatever linemates Anderson has (coincidence? I think not) Anderson has been our only danger at forward to score.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Need to play better than competant to win this one. Have to step up even further from Vancouver game. Haven’t shown it yet so not sure team will deliver; we’ll see if Nick’s return can do anything for this team

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
Werenski completely bailed out on that clear attempt. Didn’t want to get hit

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
One failed clear and a bread turnover before our blue line. Don’t want our own blue line to be our enemy tonight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad