The Great Wyatt Kalynuk Appreciation thread (And former Hawks talk vol 8)

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Kane to Chicago on a 3 year, $30 million dollar deal, he deserves it after how they toyed with him.

Kane with Bedard would be electric and Kane might finish top 10 all time in scoring

Reactions: Muffinalt

giza

Jul 19, 2011
Caps fans are in love with Strome apparently.

I still don’t want him back. Definition of a guy who can produce points, but will vanish when needed most. And no 3 on 3 does not count.
Very good hockey sense, good skill, slow and soft as a pile of dog poop. Who's he playing with over there too.....glad he's gone.

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Looks like Domi has finally found a home in Toronto, which is fitting.

I like his game, (other than a tendency to pass first). Personally, I wish circumstances were different when he was here and he could have stayed in Chicago. I will be very interested to see if he (once again) rises to the occasion in the playoffs.

Reactions: Behn Wilson

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Looks like Domi has finally found a home in Toronto, which is fitting.

I like his game, (other than a tendency to pass first). Personally, I wish circumstances were different when he was here and he could have stayed in Chicago. I will be very interested to see if he (once again) rises to the occasion in the playoffs.
I don't know about that. He may love Toronto, and they might like him, but they are going to have to make some tough cap decisions this summer now that Willie is making $11.5m per.

Reactions: Drumman44

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Domi will likely take a pay cut to stay, but will likely want term. It would be the third year in a row walking into free agency and like his fifth team in three years, guys wants stability. He might sign at 3 million again if they offer him like 5 years.

Leafs are at 68 million with 9 or 10 forwards give or take, 4 defensemen with Liljegren needing a raise, and another goalie depending on if Samsonov is signed or walks, he probably wants the Korpisalo deal.

Speaking of the Leafs and former Hawks, put money on the first signing of free agency being Zadorov going to the leafs for something ridiculous like 5x5. He’s such a Treliving player and they tried to trade for him earlier in the year.

Reactions: x Tame Impala

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad