GBU The Good, the Bad, the Ugly - Andy's Last Ride: Sabres Win 4-3 in OVERTIME.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
He may also realize that his hope of a 50-goal season is done.
Re: Tage, yes, shut down due to lingering injury. However, in Danny Gare's second season, he scored a hat trick in his final game to hit 50 for the year (first Sabre to do so) and set the record for most goals in first two seasons (80) in NHL. Bossy broke it a couple years later.

WhereAreTheCookies

Feb 16, 2022
Top Shelf
Re: Tage, yes, shut down due to lingering injury. However, in Danny Gare's second season, he scored a hat trick in his final game to hit 50 for the year (first Sabre to do so) and set the record for most goals in first two seasons (80) in NHL. Bossy broke it a couple years later.
Especially with the last game of the season being against Columbus who was the victim of Tage's 5 goal game. Ignoring that game Tage has 4 goals and 2 assists in the other 4 Columbus games since last season, and has scored a goal in all but 1 of them.

Safe to say he had a chance at 50 if he was healthy.

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
Missed the game and hoping
Also I do not know what the hell has happened to Mitts but I love it. He’s been working his bag off all year and hit some rough spots and unnecessary slander but pushed through.

Kids all heart
Couple guys that are open and skating on his wing.

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
Especially with the last game of the season being against Columbus who was the victim of Tage's 5 goal game. Ignoring that game Tage has 4 goals and 2 assists in the other 4 Columbus games since last season, and has scored a goal in all but 1 of them.

Safe to say he had a chance at 50 if he was healthy.
I am sure he would have done it; also Dahlin would have finished 2nd in D & team scoring.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad