Post-Game Talk (GBU): The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly - Our Kingdom for a Powerplay - Habs over Sabres in a SO 3-2

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Good:

Thompson all over the Habs in the first, setting the table for Skinner for GF1
Clifton forechecking leads to the GTG.
Physical investment again.
Levi was excellent.
The PK late.
Benson.
Four-on-four, end-to-end in OT.

Bad:

The PP remains the elephant in the room. A massive, stupid, ill-conceived elephant in the room. I would fire Ellis tonight.
Guhle's need for double runners.

Ugly:

That major on Robinson.
Nothing on Gallagher.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
B: hahaha we lost to Slavkosky.
U: Bro, with the Sabres being meh, the tv coverage being all over the place, and the league being trash- I’m legit losing interest. It clearly ain’t level when that Gallagher shit goes uncalled, and I just don’t care for a league with sliding/nonexistent standards. Like- I’ll tune into the NFL cause I’ll see some enjoyable shit, regardless of the score. In the nhl I’ll see any talent handicapped by goonery and whatever the score/penalty situation is- the f*** does that have to do with what is and isn’t a penalty? But you know damn well time and score considerations are the most important factors in a penalty call. That’s f***ing insane, f*** the league, peace yo.

Reactions: K8fool

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Remember the good ole fire Darcy chants we got going in the arena? We need a fire the PP coach to get something to happen.

Can we at least get it trending?

Reactions: BuffaloMango

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
God help me I can’t wait to hear how Rivet and Peters talk about getting all the hitting they ever wanted and still losing to another shit team

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
God help me I can’t wait to hear how Rivet and Peters talk about getting all the hitting they ever wanted and still losing to another shit team
To be fair they also took a giant thermonuclear shit all over Matt Ellis (who is the guilty party tonight).

Reactions: CaliSabresfan24

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
How the f*** does Matt Ellis still have a job? Seriously, the guy is clearly incompetent.
This is the most pressing need that they can actually fix right now. You want the team to play they way they did today at 5 on 5 every night. But the PP has to f***ing stop

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
Good:
Levi
Benson
OK
TT
BAD:
TT too many dumb passes
Mitts same
Power
Dahlin...shoit the freakin puck

Ugly

POWERLESS PLAY. Too much deference to Thompson and the one timer in general.

This was the most frustrated i have been with the new millionaires this season. Earn your checks.

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
I hope everyone has made peace with the fact this team isn't going to the playoffs this season, most likely next season as well. There is just to much to fix here, to many problems, and it starts with the owners refusal to hire experienced management and coaching staff.

Expect nothing to change, because it's not going to change. You've all heard the rumors about Pegulas reputation of being quick triggered to fire people. Well, were most definitely stuck with Adams, Granato and their respective staffs.

So, expect a lot more of this if you haven't come to the realization yet. Go Sabres! I guess.......

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad