Pre-Game Talk: The game #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Maybe, but I still think there is an opportunity here for Tampa to put it together, even if for one game. While 13 games isn't some fluke, I can't imagine that they go a 7 game series without having 1 good game, even if they have flaws as a playoff team. I just hope that that time doesn't come in the next two games. Unfortunately, the 3-0 leads means that Tampa only needs that one good game to win. They haven't showed their regular season dominance since game 1 against the Wings (they lost that game). They're bound to pop a good one sooner or later.

Is it that Tampa lost their game or that Montreal is dictating it? We've seen the Habs do the unthinkable so far this playoffs: Dominate shots. Did it against Ottawa and have done it in every game against the Bolts. Our game has changed, we're battling, hacking, poking like a real playoff team. We're fighting much harder in our zone and along the boards. Meanwhile Tampa is still playing fast and soft like it's February.

Sure, they can beat us. They're still better up front and can bury the puck better than us. But I don't see the Habs giving them many chances. Tampa will have to be opportunistic and lucky, just like they were in games one and three. If luck balances out, Montreal wins. Unfortunately luck doesn't work that way.

pepperMonkey

Aug 2, 2005
Toronto
Said it last time and it didn't happen, but we won (twice) so going to say it again.
Price with the shutout. And another in game 7. Start of a legendary record breaking streak of shutouts all the way to the cup.
:)

Toastman

Oct 12, 2011
Last season, the Kings beat the Sharks after being down 0-3 in the first round. They went on to win the cup. We can do it guys !

GO HABS GO !!

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
With the character in the Habs dressing room, all the Ring Announcer has to do is ring the Bell and Game 6 is ours. Game 7 it's at the Bell so no need to ring it, just bring it!!!...:handclap::handclap::handclap: They will allow the Habs to ring a bell in their Arena won't they? Perhaps they won't allow the Habs to wear their jersey's who knows?:laugh::laugh::laugh: Tampa Bay Babies!!!

Lorty

May 7, 2013
First period : Tampa Bay dominates with their aggressive style and they score a goal mid-period. Pacioretty finds a way to score a goal on the rush at the end of the period! It's 1-1. 16-8 shots for Tampa.

Second period : Game is a lot more tighter, but Tampa Bay is slightly better. PP for Tampa, they score a goal : It's 2-1.

Third period : After 5-10 minutes, we get a PP and we score from an amazing slapshot from Subban : It's 2-2. The last 3 minutes are INSANE and Price is a god. It goes to OT.

OT : Galchenyuk scores the OT winner after less than 5 minutes :yo:

Final shots : 36-27 for Tampa.

Frankenheimer

Sir, this is an Arber
Feb 22, 2009
MTL

BEHOLD, THE UNBELIEVERS. THOU SHALT REPENT!

68, bcv, Beige Van, BigDisk, Blackshad, bobsURuncle, Boud, Canadiens Ghost, Daedalus33, dralaf, Durvann, Emanresu Wen, evilstanley, Ezpz, FrappeDuRocma, Gary320, gillyguzzler, gusfring, habdynasty, Habs 4 Life, Habsawce, habsfanatics, Hexenzesene, iane, InfernoOrangeSS, jaffy27, Jason Sonier, jordy, JPs Leafs, juggernaut, justin11, Khaleesi, Kriss E, LaP, Laps40, M.C.G. 31, mariemarie, MasterD, McClane, Microsens, Montreal Typical, mtl_felix, noiro, Noob616, nut62001, Ollie Williams, optimus2861, Paddyjack, Paul Dipietro, PhysicX, Pricenyuk, Primrose Everdeen, punk255, Raimu, Saint Patrick, schumway2, Seb, sheed36, Simerc, Smokey Thompson, Spezzafan6, Stive Morgan, That Habs Fan, The Russian General, TimGolbert, TravisF, TroyM, True Tick and Tin, TT1, Watsatheo, zzoo

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Bolts are ‘angry’ heading into Game 6, says Cooper

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2015/05/11/bolts-are-angry-heading-into-game-6-says-cooper/

There was a difference in the room after we lost Game 4 (compared to) Game 5. It was a genuine pissed-off attitude when we lost Game 5,†Cooper said, per the Montreal Gazette. “I could just tell, there was nothing that really needed to be said. Guys were angry, it’s carried over.

“I like our mojo right now. I want to be an angry team.â€

lol bring it ****ing scrubs

tumblr_n7wxcfmGSk1shr61qo1_500.gif

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
BEHOLD, THE UNBELIEVERS. THOU SHALT REPENT!

68, bcv, Beige Van, BigDisk, Blackshad, bobsURuncle, Boud, Canadiens Ghost, Daedalus33, dralaf, Durvann, Emanresu Wen, evilstanley, Ezpz, FrappeDuRocma, Gary320, gillyguzzler, gusfring, habdynasty, Habs 4 Life, Habsawce, habsfanatics, Hexenzesene, iane, InfernoOrangeSS, jaffy27, Jason Sonier, jordy, JPs Leafs, juggernaut, justin11, Khaleesi, Kriss E, LaP, Laps40, M.C.G. 31, mariemarie, MasterD, McClane, Microsens, Montreal Typical, mtl_felix, noiro, Noob616, nut62001, Ollie Williams, optimus2861, Paddyjack, Paul Dipietro, PhysicX, Pricenyuk, Primrose Everdeen, punk255, Raimu, Saint Patrick, schumway2, Seb, sheed36, Simerc, Smokey Thompson, Spezzafan6, Stive Morgan, That Habs Fan, The Russian General, TimGolbert, TravisF, TroyM, True Tick and Tin, TT1, Watsatheo, zzoo

I still don't believe. I'll believe it when I'll see it.

Nynja*

After going a game without a PP I'm sure they'll get a lot next game.

I think that TBay has run out their favors with their refs. First call in game 5 was embellishment on Johnson, and Bishop got a very direct talking to from Kozari apparently (I didnt see the game).

I dont think the refs are going to bite on their BS anymore, and it showed in game 5.

Sniperr

Feb 13, 2015
I'm prepared to see a lot of diving from Tampa, again.

Only last game the refs didn't bought into it.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
They'll be even angrier when we make them go back to the Bell for game 7. :naughty:

And the jersey thing... lmao. **** off, Tampa. Good luck trying to get thousands of people to take off their jersey.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Win or lose this series, this habs fan is very proud of the effort shown by our guys in this series. No lay down and die in game 4 and the fighting spirit of game 5 bodes well for the future. The transition if you will has happened and we are ready to win going into next year. We just need to get some scoring help and we are on our way. It really is a great time to be a Habs fan. Two more guys, you can do this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad