Pre-Game Talk: The game #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Should rename thread On The Road Again - Canned Heat - Version!!!!.....:handclap::handclap::handclap: Like fine wine it's their time.:nod: Feelin the Love!

Last edited:

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
I think I'm enjoying the games more since I fell less stress. In theory, Habs were done when it became 3-0 since that's what history suggests. Even if they lose Game 6, I'll be grateful for the entertainment of games 4 and 5. Aside from the special teams, hard not to be at least a little proud.

ProspectsSTC

Jul 12, 2014
No matter what, going into a game 6 the series will be 3-2 for one side. We pulled it off against Boston last year, against the Caps and Pens in 2010

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
I will try not to sing out of tune, is appropriate sometimes, not so with our Habs the comeback is in full swing looking forward to Game Seven in Montreal.:handclap::handclap::handclap:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Habs have the best goalie and the most electrifying defenseman in the game. They can pull this off! Time for these guys to become legends

Takeru

Oct 6, 2014
Prediction: the team that wins the next game will win this series.

Not that bold but still :crossfing

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Tampa has had all the puck luck this series. Unless we steal a game we should lose, I can't imagine we take this series. We need a break to help us. He's work and da system won't be enough.

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
I think I'm enjoying the games more since I fell less stress. In theory, Habs were done when it became 3-0 since that's what history suggests. Even if they lose Game 6, I'll be grateful for the entertainment of games 4 and 5. Aside from the special teams, hard not to be at least a little proud.

This sums it up well for me too.

However if we manage to force a game 7 we better ****ing win it lol

habfaninvictoria

Nov 1, 2007
Victoria BC
I think there may be a problem in the TB room. From NHL.com about the lack of pp time for TB in Game 5:

Bishop had a different view.

"It's tough when you only show up for half the game," he said. "I don't think we had a power play today. That usually means you're not working hard enough as a team."

Bet his players love him .....

habergeon

Apr 15, 2015
Game six should be amazing. Amalie Arena should just be rocking with energy and excitement from the Tampa faithful.

I can't wait for P.K to take that all away from them......

w640xh480_USPW_251748.jpg

TroyM

Jan 23, 2004
I think there may be a problem in the TB room. From NHL.com about the lack of pp time for TB in Game 5:

Bishop had a different view.

"It's tough when you only show up for half the game," he said. "I don't think we had a power play today. That usually means you're not working hard enough as a team."

Bet his players love him .....

I'm sure he included himself there too. He wasn't diving enough/selling the calls enough. He knows he has to work harder at that to get back to his top form. I expect him to be flopping like a mad seal Tuesday to help his team out! :handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad