OT: The Funny Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
Guy goes to a shrink, as he’s been having these crazy, repetitive dreams.

Guy: “Doc, these dreams wake me every night and they make no sense. One night I dream that I am a tee pee. The next night I dream that I’m a wigwam. What does this mean?”

Doc: “ahh I know the problem. You need to relax more. You’re just too tense (two tents)”

Reactions: BMC

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Mickey Mouse is divorcing Minnie Mouse. During the hearing, the judge asks Mikcey "Let me get this straight, you want a divorce because Minnie is a little crazy?" To which Mickey responded, "No your honor. I didn't say she was a little crazy. I said she was f***ing Goofy.."

Reactions: BigBadBruin

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Mickey Mouse is divorcing Minnie Mouse. During the hearing, the judge asks Mikcey "Let me get this straight, you want a divorce because Minnie is a little crazy?" To which Mickey responded, "No your honor. I didn't say she was a little crazy. I said she was f***ing Goofy.."

An oldie but goodie :laugh:

Reactions: LSCII

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
136636827_3623520321059581_4321851870134519102_n.jpg

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
This guy Pete, with a wooden eye, really wanted to ask this girl, Mary, who had buck teeth, to the prom. But he was shy and couldn’t find the nerve.

his buddy encouraged him and said “cmon Pete, you like her, ask her to go! You’ll have a great time.”

“Ok I’ll do it” Pete said.

So next day in school Pete walks up to the girl and says “Mary, will you go to the prom with me?”

Mary said “wouldn’t I?”

Pete abruptly replied “buck teeth!” And walked away.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Funny but not funny. I recently had this happen to a client :madfire:

I lived in a sketchy town about 15 years ago, and my biggest fear was getting hit by an unlicensed, unregistered, and uninsured driver. And that threat was very real because there were a ton of folks driving around like that there.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I lived in a sketchy town about 15 years ago, and my biggest fear was getting hit by an unlicensed, unregistered, and uninsured driver. And that threat was very real because there were a ton of folks driving around like that there.

It's not just in sketchy places anymore, at least not in CT. This has gotten so much worse since the 2008 recession. I get it- when times are hard people will let the car insurance go in order to keep a roof over their heads & food on the table. But the rest of us literally pay for it in the form of higher premiums.

Reactions: LSCII
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad