Rumor: The Fourth period: Quick to Leafs?

MCB

Jun 21, 2019
I hope this is true, just so there are no more Gibson to the leafs trade proposals.

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
If the Leafs trade prospects or picks it’s for elite or upper tier players NOW, not ones that were elite a few years ago.

MisterT

Nov 29, 2006
Leafs would have to add a lot. First and a top prospect?
Sure. Did the overpriced Quick just find the fountain of youth and rediscover past glory? He's worse than Andersen and has been for the bulk of the past 5 years.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
I hope this is true, just so there are no more Gibson to the leafs trade proposals.
There might be. Leaf fans haven't made any, but it hasn't stopped fans of other teams making one. ( The existing one)

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
Kings are taking back Freddy, who appears to have a groin issue, right? That’s almost like a cap dump, so there will be an added cost.
Oh that makes sense then. I guess Leafs will look else where I bet Quick gets no where near a 1st + top prospect from any team and thats also assuming he's retained 50%
Freddy with groin injuries... do you guys not have any other Goalies? Freddy is UFA if LA could pull off a trade where they move him as well Im sure they would go for it.

funky

Time for the future. More Byfield and Clarke
Mar 9, 2002
Quick may plead to leave the Kings if they keep playing MacDermid in front of him. Hard enough to try and stop 5 opposing players let alone having your Dman put two in on you

Reactions: KingTech

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad