OT: The Food & Drinks Thread Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
I’ve never tried kokoretsi, looking at some of the pics appears to be a little more ‘miscellaneous’ looking which would probably throw me off too. My ex-boss was Scottish and used to host an annual charity golf tournament with the whole haggis ceremony, was terrified the first time but after a few shots of Scotch courage found it to be like a spiced dry mince pudding. Started to crave it after, even resorted once to canned haggis, would not recommend the latter

You're making it sound good under those circumstances.

The kokresti I had was all goat, from what I understood as at the time my Greek was not very good. But seeing the same guys year after year,the story still come up. lol.

Reactions: groovejuice

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Canned tomatoes and canned corn are perfectly fine and does what it's intended for, but canned peas are awful.

(Canned Potatoes is a new low).

Tighthead

Nov 9, 2016
Vienna sausages with the white chunks of fat floating on the top of the can were vial

I wouldn't touch that stuff but a tin of corned beef to toss in with some fried potatoes and onions is fine. I buy the Halal stuff on the possibly mistaken belief it is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad