Post-Game Talk: The Finn Armia win! Habs win 4-3 in SO vs NYI

POTM (05/11/2018)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2009
éal
On the other side, Danault line was mostly invisible tonight and as usual, the 4th line did absolutely nothing good. Peca and Shaw were on the ice for 10 and 11 minutes... Benn was also awful. So bad I might give Alzner a shot tomorrow. At least bring in some fresh leg in a 2 games in 24 hours scenario...

saintflannel

Oct 6, 2011
Armia "I think I knew what I was going to do before I went out (in the shootout)."

Yeah, no kidding. The first nine shooters deked on the Barclay's Center ice and looked like fools for doing so.

Reactions: Redux91

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
On the other side, Danault line was mostly invisible tonight and as usual, the 4th line did absolutely nothing good. Peca and Shaw were on the ice for 10 and 11 minutes... Benn was also awful. So bad I might give Alzner a shot tomorrow. At least bring in some fresh leg in a 2 games in 24 hours scenario...
You thought Danault was invisible?

Jeez...tough crowd.

Edit - just read you wrote danault's line....still I thought they were good.

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
You shall become very fit this season.

I was going on the right track, then next thing I know I'm walkin through Costco and this happens:

( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉)

imageService

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Fun game to watch, it's nice to see your best players play like your best players. Another big game from Drouin and Domi.

Reactions: Dominator13

Vlad The Impaler

Feb 27, 2002
Montreal
Drouin was the best forward on the ice tonight. Dominant, threatening, didn't give up.

I wouldn't want Claude Julien to break the two other lines but if the Habs can find a quality player that clicks with Drouin/Domi, they have a legitimate first line, I think. It's fun to see the chemistry between Drouin and Domi keeps developing.

Domi not having his best game tonight and yet he makes a difference. I don't know if he can keep this up but he looks more and more like the best center this team has had since Vincent Damphousse.

Not usually a fan of Juulsen but tonight was a really solid effort on his part.

I f***ing love Niemi.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Took a lot of juice coming back from that one, long game on bad ice, it won't be an easy game tomorrow.
Another fun game, happy about Juulsen's production...Kid quietly developping well, way ahead of Mete (Who i still think should go to the AHL).

walsy37

Jul 12, 2006
I was at the game tonight with the kids. Barclay's is an awful place to watch hockey but easy to get to and cheap tix. I will miss it when I need to travel to the Island again. The bass is so loud, gives me a headache but they need itbbecause the fans make no noise.

Hudon really adds nothing. The experiment with him in the top 6, needs to end. Fourth line is confusing they add nothing specific and have no rhythym. They are not an energy line or defensive line or a banger line. Not sure why we can't have a fourth line with an identity. Benn had such a bad game, I was surprised that he didn't sit more. Drouin was on tonight and I am really enjoying Max Domis effort.

Reactions: Runner77

Reijo29

Feb 8, 2015
All you all did was whine and criticize the team the whole game. Now they’re great.

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
Niemi reminds me of a poor timmy thomas. His style is so akward that I think it throws off the shooters.

He was excellent in OT and in the SO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad