Post-Game Talk: The Finn Armia win! Habs win 4-3 in SO vs NYI

POTM (05/11/2018)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
I only saw the last 10-12 minutes of the 3rd and ot.

Good come from behind win.

Benn sucks so much.

Kotkaniemi seems to be struggling with stick handling. Had some nice moves to beat 2 players and almost got a chance. Sucks at faceoffs but that will come in time. A lot of good centreman sucked at faceoffs. Would be nice to get a player who's good to help teach him.
He uses that crazy long stick which doesn’t help, but ya, he’s not that type. Kotkaniemi’s strengths are his length, his vision, his defensive awareness and his shot.

Reactions: Redux91

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
So goalies are still a thing eh?....sure

Damn spell check I meant goaties...

Last edited:
Reactions: FinJetster

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Drouin was an absolute delight tonight. Two particular moments that stuck out for me:

- on the PP in the second when he almost lost the puck at the blue line, but he kept at it and ended up keeping the puck in the zone, keeping possession. I'm not 100% sure if it was on the PP where Domi scored.

- I can't remember if it was in the 3rd or in OT when it was 4-on-4, but he lost an edge and fell on his ass, but kept stick handling, playing keep away while on the ice and then successfully passing the puck to Domi.

I was so happy to see that more than his points.
Also when he toyed with Pulock on tbe half wall.

GHJimmy

We made it here.
Mar 30, 2018
That was a heck of a game! And oh my Kotka you need to work on the shootout

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
He's so far from 4th liner in that team.

jokes. But when Byron comes back, who do you have him ahead of in the top 9 aside from Hudon? He's not really that far, but so far Hudon has failed to take his spot.

Aug 25, 2009
éal
The Finns were incredible tonight! I was pissed at Niemi giving up rebounds like there was no tomorrow in the 1st, giving up 3 goals (that Benn guy though) but he battled hard and didnt give up on the game unlike some other goalie tend to do sometimes. Good on him. Lehkonen, Kotkaniemi and Armia played their best game of the season.

And NOAH! What a game by the guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad