HAPPY BIRTHDAY! The Erik Gudbranson era is over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
I love how McCann is considered junk yet we have to be “patient” with Virtanen.

McCann since being dealt to the Panthers is scoring at a higher clip than Virtanen who some of you consider better than Ehlers.

Cool.

Erik gudbranson is AHL calibre.

Fire Benning

diaper filled piss baby
Oct 2, 2016
Hell
Throwback to this Imac gem from a year ago

YTm4JiS.png

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
Only right move, if there are no takers for him, is the Gagner treatment.

Admit your mistake. Cut your losses and move him to the minors.

Reactions: geebaan

Motte and Bailey

Jun 21, 2017
I love how McCann is considered junk yet we have to be “patient” with Virtanen.

McCann since being dealt to the Panthers is scoring at a higher clip than Virtanen who some of you consider better than Ehlers.

McCann is paper soft and bad without the puck, Virtanen is still effective without the puck and very much a physical presence even though I’d like to see him hitting more understand why he picks his spots more intelligently. There’s no comparison, Jake is way better.

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas

Askel

By the way Benning should be fired.
Apr 19, 2004
Malmö/Vancouver
McCann is paper soft and bad without the puck, Virtanen is still effective without the puck and very much a physical presence even though I’d like to see him hitting more understand why he picks his spots more intelligently. There’s no comparison, Jake is way better.
He really isn't. McCann is the better scorer that plays the more important position.

Reactions: rypper

Canucks1096

Feb 13, 2016
If I was the coach I would do these pairings.

Hutton Tanev
Edler Stecher
MDZ Gudbranson.

I honestly do not know why Gudbranson is playing ahead of Stecher. When Gudbranson and Tanev were both out last season. Stecher played well with Edler. Tanev and Hutton that pairing had played well in the past. With those two defence pairings, I honest think Canucks might even be in a playoff spot right now.

Gudbranson pretty much gave Ari two points last game

MadaCanuckle

Jun 25, 2012
Lisboa
If I was the coach I would do these pairings.

Hutton Tanev
Edler Stecher
MDZ Gudbranson.

I honestly do not know why Gudbranson is playing ahead of Stecher. When Gudbranson and Tanev were both out last season. Stecher played well with Edler. Tanev and Hutton that pairing had played well in the past. With those two defence pairings, I honest think Canucks might even be in a playoff spot right now.

Gudbranson pretty much gave Ari two points last game
I don't know why Gudbranson is playing ahead of anyone, even McEneny or Brisebois. That's a brutal trade and thinking that we could get DeBrincat with that pick (and we have to assume we would pick BPA, since Benning is the draft guru, right? RIGHT?)...

Motte and Bailey

Jun 21, 2017
He really isn't. McCann is the better scorer that plays the more important position.

“He really isn’t”

You saying Virtanen isn’t good defensively / without the puck or McCann is?

Also Wing is the more important position to add to on a team with EP40 Bo Sutter and Beagle but nice try

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
“He really isn’t”

You saying Virtanen isn’t good defensively / without the puck or McCann is?

Also Wing is the more important position to add to on a team with EP40 Bo Sutter and Beagle but nice try

If we had McCann we wouldn’t need beagle and his stupid contract. Also you can never have too many centers as most centers can also play wing.

McCann is also better offensively than half the players on this team. And specifically Jake while being younger and playing less mins and less power play ice time

Motte and Bailey

Jun 21, 2017
If we had McCann we wouldn’t need beagle and his stupid contract. Also you can never have too many centers as most centers can also play wing.

McCann is also better offensively than half the players on this team. And specifically Jake while being younger and playing less mins and less power play ice time

Who cares McCann is a liability, god forbid he ever plays center for us in a bottom 6 role, look at what Florida fans are saying about him! He’s playing himself off a terrible Florida team!. He’s got no grit no toughness and question marks on his character. He would be immediately benched by Travis Green and rightfully so!

member 290103

We also turned down miles wood and draft picks

Yes, but that's because the picks were not offered the eve of the draft. People need to understand, Benning has a very clever strategy of never looking to acquire draft picks unless we are the day before and/or day of the draft. He prefers to wait until the other teams really have set their prices for these picks at their very highest level, so he can quite correctly attempt to acquire the most expensive overpriced pick possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad