Injury Report: The Eddy Punch Clock Memorial Infirmary Thread

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Boeser looked pretty good tonight. Even took a big hit and kept going, gotta think the ribs are ok

Reactions: CptCripple

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
The fact that it’s chat field being called up leads me to believe tanev isn’t seriously hurt . I don’t see them playing chatfield. Maybe tanev misses a few games and we get benn in.

cue the circus music

Interior Cascadian

Apr 2, 2007
Olympia, WA
According to capfriendy.com , Markstrom has been placed on LTIR. Not sure what that means?

He can still come off it at anytime right?
I'm guessing this is in response to re-evaluating his knee. To qualify, the team must expect that he'll miss at least 10 games and 24 days in the season, and he's missed 8 games now. Looks like in doing so they got back to $30k below the cap, so maybe it was also in response to Brock coming back? I don't recall Brock being on LTIR though.

FroshaugFan2

Dec 7, 2006
I'm guessing this is in response to re-evaluating his knee. To qualify, the team must expect that he'll miss at least 10 games and 24 days in the season, and he's missed 8 games now. Looks like in doing so they got back to $30k below the cap, so maybe it was also in response to Brock coming back? I don't recall Brock being on LTIR though.
They needed to make cap space for Chatfield according for Capfriendly.

Boeser was on LTIR, so him coming off hurt the Canucks cap situation.

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
5tgAwRy.gif

Reactions: sting101

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
Saddest person today is Tanev's agent.

Haha I think if Tanev can come back for the playoffs and play in the playoffs Tanev's next contract may be fine. But damn he was 1 game from tying his career high.

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
Guess it'll be awhile before we hear an update on Marky. If we ever finish the season, at least he'll likely be ready to go given the initial timeline on his recovery!

It'll be 4 weeks tomorrow since his injury was reported.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad