Player Discussion: The Drama of Mark Scheifele in Two Acts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Put up some proof or STFU!

Thanks for your well thought out and respectful feedback :laugh: I can see by the comments, many agree with me. If your not open minded enough to respect other posters opinion on here, see if you can figure out how to use the ignore button, then proceed to do so. Save yourself some grief.

Reactions: GreatSaveEssensa

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Since when did this place stop being a place to discuss hockey and has instead been replaced by a bunch of middle schoolers spreading malicious gossip?

the quality of posting around here has hit rock bottom.

When? Probably around the time that ScheifMe slept with Lowry's GF. ;) As for malicious, hardly. Nobody is harmed by this talk. It's just adults doing what adults often do. Came across this pic from happier days.

tumblr_nn5btrQkD51sznyklo1_640.jpg

Now, if I may be excused some Psych 101 body language reading...

Clearly, Dara is saying "See who's name I'm wearing? He's mine!" while Kathleen seems to be less committed. Maybe thinking, "Hmm, for now maybe. We'll see...". :laugh:

rkp

Mar 31, 2011
I’m not singling you out, back in 18-19? When everyone somehow knew Lowry’s girlfriend that Scheifele banged.

wow....if its true...who the hell pokes their teammates GF...ur just asking for trouble...and it doesnt say much about the character of the 2 individuals involved in doing something so dumb!!

rkp

Mar 31, 2011
and one has to wonder what kind of rep this team have around the league amongst the players....players do talk and intermingle with others across the league/teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad