GDT: The Don't Flame Out Game|Jackets@Calgary|3-19-19|9:00 p.m.

WashedUp

Mar 28, 2014
Need Pitts to beat Canes. Our goal now should be 1st wild card. If we end up 2nd WC, we’re toast!

Reactions: Madifer

CBJ VGK

May 19, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
Worst possible results on the out of town scoreboard
True, but NYI are down 3-0 and WAS is in a dogfight with NJ, which would be a sad loss.

If Philly folds, that's one less team to worry about. We'll need to beat MTL and CAR.

Can't have CAR/PIT be a 3-pt. game no matter what....

The Land 216

Mar 16, 2019
I’m fine with either Carolina or Pitt winning. As long as we win tonight it won’t matter. We would be 2 points closer to catching Pitt and still down just 1 to Carolina with a win for us tonight or pass Carolina if they lose so it’s for a win win really tonight in that game

nativecbj

Jan 16, 2014
Dayton, OH
Hi guys, don't post often but I'm finding myself a bit pissed off about watching this game. I use YouTubeTV and it has been great so far, been using it for the entire season. Since the Carolina game they haven't aired the games on FSO. The guide says the games are scheduled to be aired but then it's some lame NHRA or Bundesliga (tonight). I'm in the Dayton area. Is anybody else experiencing this? It's making me furious.

Geki

Jul 2, 2003
Visit site
Hi guys, don't post often but I'm finding myself a bit pissed off about watching this game. I use YouTubeTV and it has been great so far, been using it for the entire season. Since the Carolina game they haven't aired the games on FSO. The guide says the games are scheduled to be aired but then it's some lame NHRA or Bundesliga (tonight). I'm in the Dayton area. Is anybody else experiencing this? It's making me furious.

I had the exact sane thing last game, but I had PS Vue. In my case it was just playing the same program on FS1 and FS2 simultaneously (neither being the game). I've watched every game this year and this is the first time it happened. It pissed me off enough to try Sling TV and it worked great that night so I cancelled vue and went with sling. You can get a free 7 day trial by signing up if you really want to watch it tonight, that's what I did last game and just kept it because the quality was just as good (and the guide is much better than the vue on the Roku at least).

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
I had the exact sane thing last game, but I had PS Vue. In my case it was just playing the same program on FS1 and FS2 simultaneously (neither being the game). I've watched every game this year and this is the first time it happened. It pissed me off enough to try Sling TV and it worked great that night so I cancelled vue and went with sling. You can get a free 7 day trial by signing up if you really want to watch it tonight, that's what I did last game and just kept it because the quality was just as good (and the guide is much better than the vue on the Roku at least).
I advocate for Sling Blue package. I have three FS channels so I can find the one for CBJ instead of that orange-ball-can’t-touch-player game or other things. Plus the Crew are on FS now this season too (not sure if that’s a plus for you or not)

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
I advocate for Sling Blue package. I have three FS channels so I can find the one for CBJ instead of that orange-ball-can’t-touch-player game or other things. Plus the Crew are on FS now this season too (not sure if that’s a plus for you or not)

I would have recommended Directv Now but they just dropped FSCarolina and I assume Ohio as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad