GDT: The Don't Flame Out Game|Jackets@Calgary|3-19-19|9:00 p.m.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
WeeklyCheeryHammerkop-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

fire-extinguishing-balls.gif

Reactions: Robert

Wayne Primeau

Stay Gold
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
hey dudes, good luck tonight

here's an early guess at the Flames' lines -- Monahan, Bennett, and Neal are all game-time decisions

Tkachuk - Backlund - Frolik
Gaudreau - Ryan - Lindholm
Mangiapane - Jankowski - Czarnik
Quine - Lazar - Hathaway

Giordano - Brodie
Hanifin - Hamonic
Fantenberg - Andersson

Rittich
Smith

Reactions: CarolinaBlueJacket

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina

Do this again plz

Man what a night that was. You can see us behind the Calgary goalie for most of the goals then my son's hat on the ice. Z gave him a stick after the game.

Two night before they were down to Edm 3-0 and came back to win 7-3. Then off to Van where they were down late and scored twice to go to OT. They lost in OT but 5 of 6 points was fantastic. Need that repeat on this trip.

I must also say that the people of western Canada were so nice to us even when they were losing. There are some fantastic people out that way. Very knowledgeable and very welcoming fans. I can't say enough about them.

onetimerguy

Jul 17, 2018

Brian Hedger‏Verified account @BrianHedger 18h18 hours ago
More
Without Dzingel practicing, Eric Robinson is skating at LW on the fourth line with Dubinsky and Bjorkstrand/Hannikainen on the right. Third line same as #Bruins game: Sedlak-Jenner-Nash; top line remains intact.

So according to Hedger - top line is the same, Line 2 is Wenny, Duchene, Anderson. Line 3 is Sedlak, Janner, Nash. Line 4 Bjorkstrand splitting time with Hannikainen Dubi and Robinson.

I'm sorry. You take out Dzing cause he is hurt and Foligno is MIA, so you demote Bjork to the 4th. This coach has to have sustained some serious head injury. I will not watch this $hit show.

Should be same 1st line - Line 2 Ollie, Duchene, Anderson - Line 3 Robinson, Jenner, mix up whoever with what's left Seds, Dubi, Hanni, and Nash. You promote a recent scratch who refuses to shoot to line 2, and send someone who can score to the 4th line????

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Brian Hedger‏Verified account @BrianHedger 18h18 hours ago
More
Without Dzingel practicing, Eric Robinson is skating at LW on the fourth line with Dubinsky and Bjorkstrand/Hannikainen on the right. Third line same as #Bruins game: Sedlak-Jenner-Nash; top line remains intact.

So according to Hedger - top line is the same, Line 2 is Wenny, Duchene, Anderson. Line 3 is Sedlak, Janner, Nash. Line 4 Bjorkstrand splitting time with Hannikainen Dubi and Robinson.

I'm sorry. You take out Dzing cause he is hurt and Foligno is MIA, so you demote Bjork to the 4th. This coach has to have sustained some serious head injury. I will not watch this $hit show.

Should be same 1st line - Line 2 Ollie, Duchene, Anderson - Line 3 Robinson, Jenner, mix up whoever with what's left Seds, Dubi, Hanni, and Nash. You promote a recent scratch who refuses to shoot to line 2, and send someone who can score to the 4th line????
4th line or scratch. And some can’t Understand why many of us question Torts offensive coaching.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
last time the jackets played in calgary:

PLD had a hat trick and the Cam Bread PLD line combined for 7 points

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
Can Robinson score his first NHL goal please? That would give him the boost that he needs.

I hope Bob continues with his vezina form.

I smell a comfortable win.

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad