Post-Game Talk: The dogs are back

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
It’ll be interesting to see what they do with Jones once Klefbom, Russell and Sekera are healthy. The Oilers may actually end up trading a defenseman.

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
No I think I’ve been pretty fair. You seem to post exclusively to argue with posters who don’t praise every play Drai makes.

Trying to figure out if you’re a girl who has a massive crush on him (LEAVE DRAI ALOOOOONNE!) , or maybe a German National who is crazy loyal, or if you’re Replacements 3rd account.

Not sure who "Replacement is." I'm also not sure what you think fair is. You seem to give Pulju praise for one good play yet if Draisaitl goes a game without a point...ouch. It's not just you though. The guy has zero breathing room if he has one bad game from time to time.

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
Looked good after first, then came the Zebras and we played like lame kangaroos after that!

No speed and out in the corners last 2 periods, POOR effort!

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
It’s not like he faced a ton of pressure tonight though. He couldn’t even make simple plays where he had lots of time and space.
True, I actually just realized he was 5th in ice-time for Oiler D-men tonight.

I take back what I said, screw Benning. I tried

Reactions: nabob

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Don’t forget Benning
Koski I don’t think played bad just not lights out like we’re used to

He should have had 2 of those goals IMO.
Not even close to his best game tonight but that's to be expected from time to time considering the high level he has played at.
Not likely he is going maintain a .930 sv% if he plays at or near 40 games this season.

Last edited:
Reactions: RegDunlop

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Not sure who "Replacement is." I'm also not sure what you think fair is. You seem to give Pulju praise for one good play yet if Draisaitl goes a game without a point...ouch. It's not just you though.

Drai was garbage tonight. Puljujarvi played pretty decent. No it’s not just me criticizing Drai’s play tonight. Maybe that should tell you something. It also says a lot how you go on a crusade everytime anyone says a bad word about him.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Now I can ***** and moan...

I want Wideman in the lineup as he's been good from what I've seen of him... and I'd bring Zykov and Rattie back in as well as they both have some ability to snipe and it's time to rotate some bodies out in the bottom 9.

This game gives Hitch the reasons he needs to start Talbot and put Zykov and Wideman back in.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
It’ll be interesting to see what they do with Jones once Klefbom, Russell and Sekera are healthy. The Oilers may actually end up trading a defenseman.
That would make absolutely no sense considering it’s the weakest part of our team with the least amount of depth.

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
Fans and the team needed this to bring them back down to earth and keep them honest. The GDT poll definitely didn't help, nor did the ass officiating, but even without those factors this is still a loss.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad