The Del Preston Around The League Thread 2018-19 v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Rick Ball is terrible. Biggest lamest homer in all of sports. I was talking to a Flames fans last week and he was saying he think Ball sucks badly.

Quinn makes mistakes but is 1000 times better than Ball.
Between Ball, Hrudey and Francis, the flames group is a joke.

Reactions: TB12 and Aerchon

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011

Agreed and apparently even some Flames fans agree. He turns off the sound while watching the game and prefers listening to games just to avoid those idiots.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Agreed and apparently even some Flames fans agree. He turns off the sound while watching the game and prefers listening to games just to avoid those idiots.
I should try that, not like Quinn ever gets the players names right or anything

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007

Add their radio guy in there too. Derek Willis or something similar. His commentary along with Loubardias is seizure inducing.

Peter Mahr was pretty good at his craft, how they picked that dweeb to fill his shoes is head scratching. I know some think the same about Michaels and Philips but I'll take him every day of the year over Willis.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Tkachuk with some cheap stuff at the buzzer. God will somebody just pile drive his a** through the ice please.

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
Damn I can't post in the Hitchcock thread on the mains anymore cause I called an Avs fan a spaz.

200.gif

Furious Nerd

Jan 18, 2018
Skittles will be right back out there though. Always has to dramatize everything.

Yes, it’s hard to say with Gaudreau due to his constant embellishments and faking of injuries, pain, etc.

He definitely took a shot to the head, but in this case the boards actually prevented a whiplash type of motion which is the usual cause of a concussion.

I suspect Johnny will be back in the 2nd, and I hope he is okay.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
I love how people say jhonny slipped. He went down like a quarter back when he seen Gudas coming lol.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
I didn't even realize Smith had such good #'s the last 6. And Flames fans keep telling me we are wining just on goaltending.

FFS look at their goalies numbers recently. Like winning 9/11 is sustainable.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I hate that Vegas is starting to get some of that ridiculous shooting % again.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
I'm curious to hear what Islander fans think Of ebs. I bet they don't care if he stays or goes.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Islanders have no execution right now. This is quite possibly more frustrating to watch than the McLellan-led Oilers.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Mr Bean aka Kneeordano scores SH

I seriously forgot Nolan Patrick was even in the NHL

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Another day, another night in the darkest timeline on the OOT scoreboard.

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
I'm curious to hear what Islander fans think Of ebs. I bet they don't care if he stays or goes.

Straight from the Eberle thread:

Eberle is the better scorer for sure. Both are skilled with ho sang being the better skater. Last game I thought Eberle played well. Created chances and had plenty himself just did not finish. Both are soft and a liability defensively.

After watching the last 2 home games in person it is so obvious to me that Eberle is having trouble fitting into Trotz's system. He does not back check and is always the last man back into the D zone. He is allergic to all board play. I would be surprised if Lou doesn't move him before the deadline. Watching Nelson hustle while Eberle floats is telling. Both are playing for contracts. Or should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad