The Del Preston Around The League Thread 2018-19 v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Hall and the Devils can help the next two days.

@ Anaheim
@ San Jose

Only three road wins so far this season though.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
If I ignore YOU, I won't be able to look at your avatar.

It's your saving grace.

Glad to know my posting value here consists entirely of my avatar. ;)

Also, that’s a lot of pressure on me to maintain avatar standards.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Hall and the Devils can help the next two days.

@ Anaheim
@ San Jose

Only three road wins this season so far though.

He’ll probably go -6 over the two games and the Devils will get swept. That’s just how OOT works for the Oilers.

oil85

Mar 12, 2017
Giordano and Backlund out and flames still win against preds. If we can't win tomrw then I'm calling a sweep this year.

Reactions: Bando

OilCountry93

Jul 2, 2014
We need like a 5 goal lead going into the third.

Seriously. Those guys a closers. Their depth is ridiculous. Obviously Nashville isn’t 100% healthy either but they didn’t even look like they missed Giordano or Backlund. That said they are definitely beatable tomorrow. Keep playing Hitch hockey, clog up the neutral zones, give them zero space and let McDavid handle the rest. I’ll take a 1-0 or 2-1 win any day of the week.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Giordano and Backlund out and flames still win against preds. If we can't win tomrw then I'm calling a sweep this year.

Preds out Subban, Forsberg and Arvidsson tonight. We beat a team that had them in while coached by McLellan. I’d relax a little bit. Game was closer than it looked and Preds got screwed on reffing somewhat.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
at least we don't have to see your judging face every time we come to HFOil
6gnkOId.gif

Satire

Nov 20, 2016
Calgary looking like world beaters the last 10 games. Keep in mind though this is the same team that went on a pretty brutal losing streak just after the start of the season. The difference now is they KNOW they're a good team. A great test for us. We win this game it will go a long way, but it won't be easy. And I don't think we should be disappointed if we lose but our guys were competitive. Calgary looks like the best team in the league at this exact moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad