Post-Game Talk: The Deadline is Over - Go(c)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Hook

Jul 12, 2007
Having my doubts the Stempniak deal got done. You'd think we would have heard about it by now.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
How I feel:

tumblr_n0z6f40zig1tntf2go1_400.gif

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
K-C-Bennett
JJ-M-N
Goc-Sutter-Gibbons
Glass-Vitale-Adams
Pyatt

without Stempniak.

Pretty disappointing Shero couldn't make the winger depth more rich today but atleast Bennett will get his shot.

alcanalz

whys and wherefores
Nov 3, 2009
This forum went from managing real conversations and speculation to devolving in to mindnumbingly awful rabble in quite the short amount of time, well done team.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA

Always good times on the Pens board ;)

Just finalize the damn Stempniak deal. I'm happy with no Vanek, but not much of the others. Prices weren't nearly as steep on non-Kesler players to be this quiet.

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
John Vogl ‏@BuffNewsVogl 2m
Goalie Michal Neuvirth is heading back to the Sabres in the Jaroslav Halak deal.

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
This forum went from managing real conversations and speculation to devolving in to mindnumbingly awful rabble in quite the short amount of time, well done team.

Enlighten us then.

What else is there to talk about right now?

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
+ Goc pick up is one of the pieces we absolutely needed. I really love that pick up. I think if he works out, he will be re-signed and Sutter can move on. Goc is exactly what we wanted out of Sutter. If he can continue playing at that level, we will enjoy it.

- Goc was not the only piece we needed. We definitely needed more. I think Shero put urgency out there. Prices were actually fair this season. I'm surprised.

I think we know where this team is going. Pierre McGuire called it out perfectly. We need help. We didn't get that help. However, Kesler was the only guy in play that was that help we needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad