Votes: 25 71.4%
  • Under

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
I just dropped a brand new unopened bottle of Dalmore 18 on the store floor right after I paid for it.

It didn’t break. That’s an omen from the gods.

We are winning tomorrow.
Must be strong glass. That could've been a few dollars down the drain :oops:

I have so much patience for Drai. Can you imagine what it's like to run his line with new hopeful wing(ers) every other game.... He's been stuck with weak links the most frequently. No time to build chemistry at all...no time to get in a rhythm and build. Only for him to be out with Connor (the most compatible linemate available) in times of desperation or on the pp.

It would suck to be one of the best and not have some structure and regular linemates. This mix and match stuff is bs....injuries happen but the fact that we're playing musical chairs for an elite player on a team that's supposed to be a contender is f***ed up. The components of his game that are so special go wasted on people that can't keep their stick on the ice or keep a cycle alive .
Exactly. MacKinnon or Matthews would never have a Foegele or Yamamoto on their line. And yet some people berate Draisaitl if one of his passes goes astray because, eight years into his career, he's still burdened with linemates who struggle with the fundamentals of the game.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I never watched this show. I take it it’s must watch?
I think it's funny. I haven't watched much over the last few seasons but the earlier seasons are pretty good and I also really like Andy Samberg. It's not a new show, been on for 6 or 7 years or so already.

I just dropped a brand new unopened bottle of Dalmore 18 on the store floor right after I paid for it.

It didn’t break. That’s an omen from the gods.

We are winning tomorrow.
Hyman will be having a game putting up points.

Or it's just a coincidence.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Everytime they have a game everyone expects them to lose they play well.

Oil win, 4-3

I too am anticipating a win due to the Oilers tendency to always do the exact opposite of conventional wisdom no matter the situation.

To me this is a litmus test game. If they come out with some energy and earn a win then it signals to me that they are capable of learning and have a chance to figure it out. If we come out and play like monkeys in the first 10 minutes again and lose it is a very, very bad sign for this team.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I think it's funny. I haven't watched much over the last few seasons but the earlier seasons are pretty good and I also really like Andy Samberg. It's not a new show, been on for 6 or 7 years or so already.

Hyman will be having a game putting up points.

Or it's just a coincidence.
I will have to check it out. I like Andy Sambergs humor. I’ve heard of the show just never watched. Thx.

Reactions: Ritchie Valens

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
I haven't watched a full game since I saw the 4-2 loss to Buffalo live. I either don't get the chance or I just don't feel like doing it. My new career is turning me into a completely different person. So much stress.

I guess I don't have much to lose if I watch tonight since I (finally) have a free evening. If they win my spirits will be lifted. If they lose whatever. Don't care nearly as much as I used to these days.

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
I haven't watched a full game since I saw the 4-2 loss to Buffalo live. I either don't get the chance or I just don't feel like doing it. My new career is turning me into a completely different person. So much stress.

I guess I don't have much to lose if I watch tonight since I (finally) have a free evening. If they win my spirits will be lifted. If they lose whatever. Don't care nearly as much as I used to these days.
I really envy you. You have such cool bars over there in NA. I just checked their page. Enjoy your rib eye and Sangria (what a great combo lol).
Sangria goes down so nice with all kinds of stuff. Mmmmm! I miss my time in England. Lots of cool bars over there too. Most of them very very old.

*Edit oh jeez!! Now I'm quoting myself. I must be going crazy too. o_O

fresh meat

Nov 29, 2018

Chin up slugger

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
GifMeme 19112022130054.gif

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
That's about what's he's on pace for. I think the bison gods are upset he took a photo of their earthly wunderbeast. I don't think he's put up many points since his experience.

My PJ Expected Disappointments / 60 is the highest it’s ever been.

Sangria goes down so nice with all kinds of stuff. Mmmmm! I miss my time in England. Lots of cool bars over there too. Most of them very very old.

*Edit oh jeez!! Now I'm quoting myself. I must be going crazy too. o_O

Someone started early today.

Leonardlizard

Dec 3, 2021
For Gene 's intro... Something like...

"Will the...golden..knights shiny ....record... TARNISH...tonight ...under the oil or ...will it ...polish ...due to a struggling... Low .. EFFORT... Forecheck from a kane------less Edmonton.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad