Recalled/Assigned: The cuts are coming

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Teams have to submit opening day rosters by tomorrow at 5pm, so should be a lot of guys going on waivers today, to be compliant by tomorrow.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
This is how I would have the team as of now:

Tkachuk - Stützle - Batherson
DeBrincat - Norris - Giroux
Motte - Pinto - Joseph
Kelly - Kastelic - Watson
Ex: Brassard, Gambrell

Chabot - Zub
Sanderson - Brannstrom
Holden - Hamonic
Ex: Zaitsev

Talbot
Forsberg
Hellberg
Pretty much as I see it with one exception, Brannstrom won't be playing with Sanderson it will be Hamonic until he proves he cannot. Brannstrom will likely be on the 3rd pairing splitting time with Holden & Zaitsev. Didn't the org promise Sanderson's father they would play him with an experienced guy to learn the ropes? I doubt they put him with another guy who also needs veteran mentorship. Whle I would start Kastelic as the 4th line centre, I'm not sure they will given they have two extra centres in Gambrell & Brassard, if the sign him. Kastelic is waiver exempt which leads me to think they could send him back. Should be interesting to see their opening night roster.

Last edited:

Union2017

Welcome to Ottawa, Michael Andlauer.
Feb 23, 2018
Ottawa
I just had it with Z. I think I would rather watch someone else suck at this point. Wish him all the best, he seems like a nice guy and I honestly feel bad when guys don’t do well himself included. But I am done.

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
I just had it with Z. I think I would rather watch someone else suck at this point. Wish him all the best, he seems like a nice guy and I honestly feel bad when guys don’t do well himself included. But I am done.

I get the frustration … I think some is exaggerated … we had players like Tierney, White, and Arti Party playing similarly bad hockey on our roster making the same money and getting much less negative attention.

Unfortunately JBD isn’t ready to play in the league. As bad as some thing Z is, JBD could have the job if he was better.

Reactions: robsenz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad