The Craig Adams Complaint Club ... RIP, Scrub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibar726

Aug 6, 2013
This is quality. You know he will score 10+ goals next year on someone else's third line right.
Exactly like Tanner Glass did as soon as he was off the terrible Pens. (In case anyones sarcasm detector is broken...Glass scored 1 whole goal this season.) Seriously though...Adams has scored 10 goals exactly once in his career and that was a decade ago in 2005. You probably have a better chance of hitting the lottery and getting struck by lightning in the same day as Adams has of scoring anywhere near 10+ goals in the NHL next year on any team.

Penguinator

Kesselator
Sep 17, 2014
Space
Aaaaah yesssss! The Craig Adams thread is now 4th in terms of popularity on this board's 1rst page. Yesssss who tought he didn't have it anymore?

Imagine what he could do with better advertisement, throw some hookers around, pimp our man to stardom already!

I mean, look at him! The poor guy now has more views than he ever had on the ice!

Aaaaah yesssss!!! - Triumph

Last edited:

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
"Beans of Influence: How to Use Friends and Manipulate People" By Craig "Dangerous Grounds" Adams

ETA: I guess I have to replace my Craig Get Along Gang avatar.

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
What can you add to the team?
I could actually fight your star players in practice so it will be more realistic for them
Great, you have the job

Penguinator

Kesselator
Sep 17, 2014
Space
The other night i thought i saw a shooting star ...except it wasn't shooting but falling and it wasn't a star but a turd.

Weird that it felt like a relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad