The Craig Adams Complaint Club ... RIP, Scrub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Craig Adams career was a sociological experiment to test the human race's ability to sustain from armed revolution in the face of pure, unadulterated frustration.

ibar726

Aug 6, 2013
Unless Shawn Heins puts on the #57 sweater again, I doubt you'll hear that pun.
You give Steiggy too much credit. Things do not need to make that much sense for him to attempt a bad pun. Also we should probably be VERY afraid if John Hynes is given an role with the big club...

Back on topic. Unfortunately the Devil's retired Neidermayer's #27 so Craig will sadly be needing a new number soon:
adams_devil1.gif

Last edited:

ChrisKuuuunitz

4 time champ
Jan 14, 2015
there
You give Steiggy too much credit. Things do not need to make that much sense for him to attempt a bad pun. Also we should probably be VERY afraid if John Hynes is given an role with the big club...

Back on topic. Unfortunately the Devil's retired Neidermayer's #27 so Craig will sadly be needing a new number soon:
adams_devil1.gif

This is quality. You know he will score 10+ goals next year on someone else's third line right.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
As long as he is not on the ice, not coaching, and not involved in personnel acquisitions (including drafting), I don't give a **** what he does. If Mario agrees to make it a true business-side-only job, Craig can replace Billary Morehouse for all I care. Just keep both of them away from the things that matter to the product on the ice.

Penguinator

Kesselator
Sep 17, 2014
Space
Anyone knows what he studied for at Harvard?

This should give us an indication as to what he could do if he manages to stick around with the Pens...

ibar726

Aug 6, 2013
How to Overstay Your Welcome
Memoirs of a Fourth Line Fixture
Experience: Who Needs Talent?
Knowing When to Quit - And Playing Anyways
Craig Adams: From Harvard to Buzzard
How to Get Away with Doing Nothing
How to Get Away with Murder (of Scoring Chances)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad