Post-Game Talk: The Colorado Avalanche wins the Stanley Cup!

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
When do the championship ring designs usually release? Last time the Avs won I was too young to care about the rings.

This time around I'm hitting the web hard for replicas.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
When do the championship ring designs usually release? Last time the Avs won I was too young to care about the rings.

This time around I'm hitting the web hard for replicas.
The Lighting and the bloose released theirs in October.

Reactions: Ararana

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Just got this finally. Got #18 of 500

5BAD7356-4744-4789-8F3B-F68C36AD051B.jpeg

Shane Diesel

Jun 8, 2021
It may surprise a bunch of you to find out I'm not one for pomp and circumstance. Even though a lot of you know me for tut-tutting your impossibly dour natures and unfounded pessimism all season, I'm not one for celebration normally. Expectations are expectations and the Avs came in with a heaven burden this year and rightfully so. Personally, the Vegas debacle last year hurt as much as the '02 WCF. The only two series I still sometimes have nightmares about; there have been lots of other disappoints since '95, those just stick out.

That being said, I love this compilation for the simple fact all three Cup Championship moments are included. Being extremely bored at work yesterday, as we are all wont to do, I was thinking about the celebration and monologue that I liked the best. Surprise, surprise, I really like them all.

Lets go, Avalanche.

"The Coloraaaaaadoooo Avalanche...have won the Stanley Cup!"

"After 22 years!....Raymond Bourque!"

"The dynasty will be denied. A new legacy begins. They've reached the summit!"*
(They did it! They did it!)

*As an aside, I'm American and a resident of Denver. As much of a fan that I am I just recently heard the SN call (sorry Canada, it wasn't intentional). I'm sorry I missed it, Cuthbert was a poet.

Last edited:

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
To lose in the Finals? Nah fam
He's a POS but, kinda like Claude LeMieux, a POS you would love to have playing on your team rather than against your team. Besides being good for 40ish points last season he was positive (51.4) CF% and had a 59.68 GF%. Hate him all you want, but he has always been a good hockey player and even in his age has adapted his game to be effective as a bottom six winger. I mean, all that plus he gets under opponents skin and only costs a mil? That was a good buy by Tampa.

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver
He's a POS but, kinda like Claude LeMieux, a POS you would love to have playing on your team rather than against your team. Besides being good for 40ish points last season he was positive (51.4) CF% and had a 59.68 GF%. Hate him all you want, but he has always been a good hockey player and even in his age has adapted his game to be effective as a bottom six winger. I mean, all that plus he gets under opponents skin and only costs a mil? That was a good buy by Tampa.

Dallas L
Montreal L
Tampa Bay L

That's all I am referring to.

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad