The (coaching) Replacements: Pick Your Poisons

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
How come Biron never got into coaching? He seems like he knows what he is talking about.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
How come Biron never got into coaching? He seems like he knows what he is talking about.

Maybe because he can do his broadcasting gig remotely while taking his kids to their various sports (his son is also a goalie, a daughter is big into equestrian events) when he needs to instead of being at the rink every single day?

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
Maybe because he can do his broadcasting gig remotely while taking his kids to their various sports (his son is also a goalie, a daughter is big into equestrian events) when he needs to instead of being at the rink every single day?
Didnt he do goalie stuff at the Hockey Academy at Harbor Center.

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
Maybe because he can do his broadcasting gig remotely while taking his kids to their various sports (his son is also a goalie, a daughter is big into equestrian events) when he needs to instead obf being at the rink every single day?
I don't know. I mean broadcasting is available to most ex-players and so is coaching on some level. I was just curious the path he chose.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
It infuriates me that this season is one of the biggest and most spectacular failures in our history and there's ZERO chance this godawful in over his head coach and his equally dreadful and incompetent staff face the consequences they all richly deserve. 9 points out at the ASG is like being 18 games out in baseball, this season is dead and buried and now with the injury excuse they are going to run it back again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad