Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Wow. Bad, really bad night.

Bet you Price is lights out in the playoffs though. Any takers?
Sure.

I'll be glad to be wrong, and I won't let you humiliate yourself or Price if I'm right.

edit: I'll even settle for "good" over lights out.

cdavis*

Carey Price should stop with his little pouty 'i'm benched' face, nobody feels sorry for him! He looks ridiculous to non-habs fans.

Compile

Feb 27, 2008
In an Igloo
6.5 millions that's what hurts the most. He should be payed 3 mil max the way he is playing just like Halak cause he isn't better right now.

Talk about paying for potential... and not real stats.

Thing is Price never had elite numbers since his beginning in the league but is still labelled as an elite goalie. Why is that? He is a good number 1 but nothing great if you look at his numbers. An the fact that all of his backups except Auld had the same or a better save % then him tells a story too. Even if they play less games.

You make no sense whatsoever.

You drunk?

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Fine. Lets say his save % has to be better than his season average?
Deal?

I never judge a goalies performance by stats. I'll trust that you are an objective guy.

If he plays horribly we'll both know it.

If he plays lights out we'll both know it.

If he plays "meh", then I guess neither of us wins.

Fair?

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
I never judge a goalies performance by stats. I'll trust that you are an objective guy.

If he plays horribly we'll both know it.

If he plays lights out we'll both know it.

If he plays "meh", then I guess neither of us wins.

Fair?

It's kind of subjective. Like judging figure skating, know what I mean ;)

I guess we'll have to make it a gentleman a bet.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
And the ignore list is starting in 3...2...

No one gives a **** about your ignore list. People who talk about their ignore list are such little female dogs who can't stand contrarian opinions. If you don't like what someone has to say put them on your ignore list and don't tell anyone because we don't care.

Ginu

Feb 25, 2009
www.twitter.com
I've said it before and I'll say it again. The problem with this team is size. When half your losses are against 3 teams- Toronto, Boston and Philadelphia- you have to ask yourself why. The only difference is size and toughness. It's about time us fans realize what the real problem here is. Our team including our goaltender play intimidated against this style of team. For those who say they're sick and tired of the size argument, the proof is in the pudding. The playoffs will be like this even more and we'll see this problem magnified even more. It's time we wake up.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
No one gives a **** about your ignore list. People who talk about their ignore list are such little female dogs.

I have no idea why they keep saying that. Nobody is afraid of any ignore list. Well, I don't want to be on my wife's ignore list, but that's about it.

Carey Cost*

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The problem with this team is size. When half your losses are against 3 teams- Toronto, Boston and Philadelphia- you have to ask yourself why. The only difference is size and toughness. It's about time us fans realize what the real problem here is. Our team including our goaltender play intimidated against this style of team. For those who say they're sick and tired of the size argument, the proof is in the pudding. The playoffs will be like this even more and we'll see this problem magnified even more. It's time we wake up.

probably but some teams manage to do good with out size so your statement is weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad