GDT: The captain's back: CGY @ BOS - 5PM MT

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Story of Bennett's career. Play well - only to get demoted for no apparent reason. Keep him at 3c..

Hell, Even Treliving specifically called him out for his play as of late out of the blue yesterday.

Can you imagine this guy's psyche at this point? I'm surprised they don't ask to take the odd turn in net or not wear a jock or something. Just for the hell of it.

Last edited:

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
Giordano didn't warm up so it looks like Stone is coming back into the lineup to play with Brodie.

Bennett being 3C was purely a placeholder until Ryan was back up to speed, or at least I thought that was obvious, but apparently it's a surprise that Derek Ryan, our 6th highest point scorer, will stay as the 4th RWer? |This isn't a demotion for Bennett, he's going back to where he belongs now that other people are healthy.

Reactions: Tofveve

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Seriously I thought we bought him out to give guys like Kylington more ice time.
You'd think so but dinosaurs gonna dinosaur.

Hanifin - Andersson
Kylington - Brodie
Forbort - Gustafsson

That would be so much better. But nah, better to have Stone in the top four; gotta make sure Pastrnak wins the rocket.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Can I ask for a trade on behalf of Kylington?

If I'm Kylington I walk right up to management the minute Stone AND Forbort both draw in over him. They're both awful.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Stone is in because we need another right shot in our defense.

The issue is a total stranger in Forbort who is unfamiliar with our systems slotting in for Oliver Kylington

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Stone is in because we need another right shot in our defense.

The issue is a total stranger in Forbort who is unfamiliar with our systems slotting in for Oliver Kylington

This is such an outdated way of thinking.

Kylington is miles better than Stone, they're NHL players they can play and make passes on their back hand, especially when they can skate like Ollie.

Stone being in is nothing more than our coaching and management staff being absolutely f***ing Pejorative Slured. Game after game he looks like a f***ing useless piece of shit yet and makes mistake after mistake, costs the team multiple goals a game, yet continually draws in. He's easily the worst player I have ever watched play hockey and I've watched a ton of dog shit players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad