GDT: The Calgary Flames visit Detroit Rock City(3pm) Game #6 CGY vs DET

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
giphy.gif

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I could never hate Dube but my dream of him being a 60 point 2nd line guy is dead. I’d like to see him tried as a center but I think 3rd line is his ceiling now

Reactions: BobColesNasalCavity

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
We've still got a chance here. Curious how we look in the third.
Limit 1st line time on the ice to 3 mins and play 4th line top PP and 6 mins 5v5 and we will win it!

I could never hate Dube but my dream of him being a 60 point 2nd line guy is dead. I’d like to see him tried as a center but I think 3rd line is his ceiling now
Always seen him as a 3rd liner, 4th line wing on the SC team- painful but reality in my view.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Always seen him as a 3rd liner, 4th line wing on the SC team- painful but reality in my view.

Pretty much.

Or another way to look at it, a canada world junior team captain who got a gold, but was selected way down the draft for a reason, because essentially he is plugger at the NHL level, hate to say it. So we've been dressing up a ___ in lipstick because that's what we do as a franchise. Never have high picks so we have to sell our fanbase mediocre picks as potential stars. Nothing against the players and the flares they sometimes show, but that seems to be our lot as a club.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Made it in time of the 5-2 goal!

Haven’t seen the goals except the first, but I assume vladar has been awful (Ik the first one was).

6-2. Starter potential, maybe to the flames dumbass pro scouting

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad