GDT: The Calgary Flames visit Detroit Rock City(3pm) Game #6 CGY vs DET

grab

May 19, 2010
Hello, how do you like Egor’s game? I understand that it’s not a big game, but I find it very interesting, thank you! I’m writing through a translator:)

Reactions: flames23

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Our goalies have moments of greatness 1 minute followed by moments of absolute turdness next. Super inconsistent and unreliable...

• Haha
Reactions: Tofveve

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
He cashed in on 1/2 a good year

I still remembered saying we shouldn’t pay him 30 goal money and was jumped on by many people here

Me too.

I also had him at the top or near top of the list of players we should've packaged out of here based on that one year totals. Even in that year he had several stretches where he was invisible.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Hello, how do you like Egor’s game? I understand that it’s not a big game, but I find it very interesting, thank you! I’m writing through a translator:)
Him coupled with Duehr make a great 4th line duo (and often outplay that line designation) ,but there are times he's invisible and truth be told we didn't acquire him to be a 4th line player. Still, it's early days, but overall I'd say the report card is somewhat underwhelming, but is a better 4th liner than 90% of the league of course.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
He guys, how do you get rid off that constant pop-up "we value our policy"?? Been a shit show ever since the season has started... it just blocks you to do anything...

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
What about Dube and Hubes? Just terrible.

Dube literally is a player that needs to be working his ass off at 110% to be effective and basically a decent player. Anything less and he's pretty subpar IMO. And playing at 110% every game is not possible. I feel like I'm bitching about lots of people but that's my thoughts on him.

Hubes is still just nowhere near where he needs to be.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Him coupled with Duehr make a great 4th line duo (and often outplay that line designation) ,but there are times he's invisible and truth be told we didn't acquire him to be a 4th line player. Still, it's early days, but overall I'd say the report card is somewhat underwhelming, but is a better 4th liner than 90% of the league of course.
He is not Toffoli for sure, earlt days but not a good trade in my opinion.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Dube literally is a player that needs to be working his ass off at 110% to be effective and basically a decent player. Anything less and he's pretty subpar IMO. And playing at 110% every game is not possible. I feel like I'm bitching about lots of people but that's my thoughts on him.

Hubes is still just nowhere near where he needs to be.
Like you evaluation, boy has limited talent and hockey IQ.

Reactions: Tofveve

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Nice pass by Mangi. Just after I singled him out. :laugh:

Save via wide shot

Save something I'm giving up on you

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
trash-garbage.gif

team is just a waste of time